Company: Unassigned/Prospective Account
Posted on: September 16, 2021
An employer in the Galleria area is looking for a Project
Engineer to join their District Services team. This person will be
the engineer on the MUD elective board and will be planning
projects for water line renovation projects to take place in the
next 5-15 years. This persons day to day consists of coming into
office, answering calls, reviewing plans, working up capital
project schedules, looking at bookkeeper reports from meeting - and
writing reports several days in advance of their weekly meeting to
discuss what the schedule is for the next project.
- Civil Engineering Engineer
- Were a MUD Engineer (municipal utility engineer)
- Exposure to municipal utility districts
- Engineering Degree and ability to obtain P.E.
- Civil background and has touched or submitted plan to a municipal
- 3-7 years of experience
- Great communication will be answering phones
Keywords: Unassigned/Prospective Account, Houston , Project Engineer, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!