Registered Nurse II (RN) Emergency Room Nights $15,000 Sign On and Referral Bonus - Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Company: Houston Methodist
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Fast paced Emergency Department seeking Registered Nurse
(RN) skilled in quality care of ER patients to work 7pm-7am at
Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital. THIS JOB OPENING OFFERS A
$15,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
- The Registered Nurse (RN) II position is a licensed staff
nurse, an experienced clinician, functions at the Competent to
Proficient stage of Benner’s model of clinical practice.
- Provides professional nursing care to a diverse patient
population, conducts nursing assessments, assists with exams and
treatment, patient education, and maintenance of medical
- Provides direct patient care effectively and efficiently which
may include patients with varied and complex needs.
- Communicates and collaborates with the physicians and
interprofessional health care team to facilitate, coordinate and
maintain compassionate, efficient, quality care and achievement of
desired treatment outcomes.
- Demonstrates clinical competence when providing care, using
technology, administering medications, performing procedures and
managing emergencies, acting as a patient and family advocate in
order to monitor and maintain patient rights.
- Assumes leadership roles with progressive responsibility
including but not limited to participating in or leading unit and
shared governance initiatives, serving as charge nurse or preceptor
to students or new employees, and possibly contributing to service
line or hospital-wide initiatives in partnership with management.
- Graduate of education program approved by the credentialing
body for the required credential(s) indicated below in the
Certifications, Licenses and Registrations section. BSN strongly
- Twelve months registered nurse experience in a healthcare
- Hospital Emergency Department experience strongly
- Experience in fast paced environment strongly preferred
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES AND
- Texas RN license or temporary TX RN license, should obtain
permanent license within 90 days. Compact
license acceptable according to current
Board of Nursing requirements.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) and
- PALS, NVCI, NIHSS required within 120 days from hire/transfer
- ENPC and TNCC preferred
- Other credentials and certifications as defined by unit/service
- American Nursing Credentialing Center (ANCC)-recognized
certification in applicable specialty area preferred
Keywords: Houston Methodist, Houston , Registered Nurse II (RN) Emergency Room Nights $15,000 Sign On and Referral Bonus - Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!