Sr. Aviation Construction Manager
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Minimum Clearance Required to
Parsons is the premier choice for world-class aviation design,
engineering, and construction services. More than 450
airports in 40 countries have counted on us to plan, construct,
enhance, and sustain their landside and airside
infrastructure—totaling more than $175 billion in construction
value. We have worked on some of the largest International airports
around the world!
Ready to put your Aviation Construction Management expertise to
work on an Airport Terminal project at IAH Airport in Houston?
Parsons is now hiring an experienced Senior Construction Manager
with the following skills sets below:
- The Construction Manager will work on behalf of Parsons and the
client with responsibilities including: Acts as the
representative of Parsons with the client, subcontractors and
suppliers during the project
- Must show demonstrated experience in managing work in and
around an active airport terminal, including maintaining landside
arrival and departure operations during the course of construction
so as to not hinder passenger movements or airline operations.
- Takes an active leadership role in the preconstruction phase,
to influence the design process toward a buildable and affordable
- Works proactively with the Design-Build / CMAR contractor to
identify construction interfaces, risks and the mitigation of
threat during construction to the project.
- Takes a leadership role in all aspects of workplace Health,
Safety and Security, adopting a personal, behavioral demonstration
of safe working culture.
- Manages all on-site field construction activities associated
with the completion of a project.
- Applies a comprehensive knowledge of various disciplines to be
used during construction, as well as the methods and techniques to
be utilized for installation.
- Directs the overall planning of construction activities in the
Program and Individual Projects to identify critical milestones and
- Excellent people management skills and ability to converse and
communicate with all levels of staff, including executive-level
discussions and presentations to all levels of the
- Highly numerate and able to interpret and utilize schedule
information, performance metrics, and financial data.
- Must demonstrate examples of engaging in a highly collaborative
manner with members of the PMT and construction teams.
- Must be able to show examples of seeking to bring resolution to
issues as they arise in an appropriate and timely
Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field (or
equivalent construction-related work experience), and typically 15+
years of experience in field construction is required. Experience
in the construction of large civil/structural and/or industrial
projects at domestic and/or foreign locations is
The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved
accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or
Keywords: Parsons, Houston , Sr. Aviation Construction Manager, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!