Posted on: October 14, 2021
The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned
in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise
by offering the highest levels of service and support to our
customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about
our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join
our team - and stay here.
Brink's U.S., a division of Brink's, Incorporated, is the premier
provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin
processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to
financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and
government entities. The company has a proud history of providing
growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a
challenging opportunity for a Variance Analyst.
The Variance Analyst will investigate reconciliation discrepancies
to reduce claim settlements and increase customer satisfaction.
This role will be responsible for ensuring that business operating
procedures are followed and work with branch. This is an armed
- Manage daily variance tracking/reporting and investigate all
discrepancies within 24 hours.
- Notify Risk Management and Field Leadership of discrepancies
- Review all settlement forms daily.
- Reduce claims filed in MS Dynamics by conducting
investigations/interviews for all discrepancies and bring them to
resolution within 48 hours.
- Partner with Customer Care to investigate claims filed in MS
Dynamics to accurately close the claim in a timely manner.
- Conduct audits to ensure ATM Business Rules and SOAP are
followed and adhered to by the branch.
- Provide management with feedback as to any reconciliation,
servicing or systems issues.
- Document all investigations, interviews and resolutions.
- Partner with HR on disciplinary actions
- Promptly respond to customers regarding discrepancies;
communicate issues and provide resolution.
- Run monthly and quarterly reports for district and branch
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School or GED
- Minimum 3 years of ATM industry experience (e.g. servicing,
residual balancing or network settlement)
- Minimum of 3 years of investigating/resolving claims
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a finance role
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with Microsoft Office
products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of ATM reconciliation procedures
- Demonstrated computer literacy with proficiency in Access DB,
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking
for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment
with Brink's U.S. We provide eligible employees medical, dental,
vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer profit
sharing opportunities and a 40 1 (k) program with company match. If
you are interested and meet the requirements for this position,
- Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation
- Ability to prioritize to effectively handle multiple projects,
tasks and opportunities simultaneously
- Ability to initiate and drive work autonomously and to
collaborate across teams to encourage actionable consensus
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills and ability to
- Sense of urgency and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrates a high standard of work product
Brink's, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity I Affirmative Action
Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services,
trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both
public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to
businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do
it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us
proud. Brink's Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be
considered for this position, you must complete the entire
application process, which includes answering all prescreening
questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an
email confirming that we have received your application. We will
review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem
you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at
Brink's U.S. For more information about future career
opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or
Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any
other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to
providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Brinks, Houston , Variance Analyst, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!