Commercial Insurance Account Executive
Company: The Jonus Group, LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Commercial Insurance Client Service Manager - Houston TX
Established Independent Insurance agency seeking an experienced
commercial account executive. Looking for a result driven
professional looking to take the next steps in their career.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Full knowledge of insurance products and usages.
- Ability to advise and consult with clients re: their insurance
- Manage workflow of assigned book of business and delegate
- Mentor for customer service.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple
- Computer literate, including superior knowledge of the Applied
System (EPIC) preferred and proficient in Word and Excel including
- Strong technical and Math Skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.Job Purpose
- Assist Management & Producers in coordinating all aspects of
- Provide exceptional customer service by communicating and
responding to clients and carriers in a timely manner.
- Enter and update client policy information in management system
(AMS360 and/or Benefit-point).
- First point of contact for all service requests.
- Update and organize client files and records.
- Responsible for all aspects of the renewal and marketing
- Accompany producers and management with client facing renewal
and new businessproposals.
- Assist with various special projects as needed to support team
- Mentor and manage assistant account managers with policy
endorsements, policy issuance, renewal binders, summaries of
insurance, certificates of Insurance, auto ID cards, data entry,
accord applications/submissions, online quoting, renewal
- Service and maintain all aspects of a variety of commercial
- Responsible for renewal marketing of existing
Keywords: The Jonus Group, LLC, Houston , Commercial Insurance Account Executive, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!