Sr. Account Executive
Company: Invoke Systems Management
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Invoke Systems ManagementSr. Account ExecutiveSeeking a highly
motivated an energetic individual to join our IT Professional
Services sales team that will serve as the sales lead for new or
existing enterprise customer accounts. This candidate will need to
fundamentally understand a client's critical business priorities in
relation to supporting IT challenges and requirements. They will
focus on driving value for the client, while maximizing competitive
share, revenue, and margin for the company. This position will be
supported by technical specialists and inside sales support
resources. This resources job will focus on selling solutions and
services to customers, typically through work that occurs outside
'the company's' offices.About Invoke's ServicesInvoke offers a wide
array of IT services to compliment customer's current or future
investments in Microsoft Technologies which consist of Strategic
Planning Services, Development Services, Turnkey Implementation
Services and Managed Services.Please view our website for further
details: About the Invoke TeamInvoke targets the top five percent
of the talent in the services that we offer. Each employee is
meticulously screened and selected to insure we employ the best of
the best. Our culture and internal community further strengthens
our capabilities by making each individual project everyone's
project. Rest assured that even if you only have one resource on a
project that the full Invoke staff will be standing behind them to
assist at a moment's notice. Responsibilities: Client/Account
- Identify, qualify, and close new business opportunities that
result in substantial revenue and margins to the company in
addition to maintaining and expanding existing solution and service
- Represent the company's portfolios of solutions and services in
a concise, relevant way that resonates with customers and
highlights the company's key competitive strengths to drive a
- Leverage company sales tools, solutions and offerings to build,
track and manage a balanced pipeline representing all business
opportunities, initiatives and leads being pursued.
- Build and strengthen professional working C-level relationships
and credibility with the client's executive teams to source,
qualify and close deals at the C-level.
- Advocate for client needs during the sales and delivery cycle
in addressing any issues or concerns.
- Leverage existing engagements to seed and grow new
- Demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge by aligning company
capabilities to the client's business and IT priorities while
differentiating the benefits of solutions or services offered
relative to that of competitors.
- Maintain a high-level of customer loyalty by building client
trust, integrity and rapport, as indicated by conducted customer
satisfaction surveys and reports.
- Draft and present formal sales presentations, quotes or
proposals relevant to the customer's current interests to pique
interest in the topic for discussion.
- Actively participate in a unified sales team environment
exercises where members are encouraged to contribute tips, lessons
learned and knowledge transfer that could increase overall company
sales and profitability.
- Stay up to date with partner products, services and solutions
to represent the entire company's portfolio of products and
services when identifying customer needs.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue & margin quotas
using company approved margin management techniques.
- Proactively engages partners to define and pursue joint growth
opportunities with all accounts.
- Coordinate the overall account management activities with
involved partner organizations. Skills and Experience Required:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in IT Professional Services
- Highly motivated individual whom exercises diligence in their
work and an attitude of willingness to be successful.
- Strong relationship building abilities.
- Demonstrate confident presentation, negotiation and
communication skills at the executive level.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the
ability to multi-task and work autonomously or with a team.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with proficiencies in all
relevant Microsoft office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel,
- Team player willing to assist peers to increase collective
agility and success.
- Meticulously attentive to details. Compensation:
- This position is contract to hire pending proven account
revenue and margin growth.
- During the contract to hire period the position will be a
commission only salary with no base or benefits.
- A diverse primed sales pipeline of ripe lucrative opportunities
and partnerships will be provided with many of the opportunities
being ripe for closing.
- After a proven track record of closed sales a formal full time
offer with a base salary and a handsome benefits package will be
offered.Job Type: CommissionExperience:
- IT Services sales: 1 year (Required)
- IT Software sales: 1 year (Required)Language:
- fluent English (Required)Work authorization:
Keywords: Invoke Systems Management, Houston , Sr. Account Executive, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!