Front Desk / Patient Liaison (Evening Shift)
Company: Memorial MRI and Diagnostic PLLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Description:Memorial MRI and Diagnostic has led the way in
providing comprehensive diagnostic imaging and treatment services
using advanced technology and state-of-the-art equipment. Our
physicians, management, technologists, and support staff make up
our premier practice. We are responsible for facilitating the needs
of physicians and healthcare providers to ensure that every patient
receives the highest degree of care and compassion.Front Desk
- Greeting and Assisting Patients with the Check in process and
verifying that patient information is complete and accurate
- Maintain patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating
personal and financial information, while following all applicable
Hippa Laws and regulations.
- Ensure referral is obtained by doctor's office and that it
matches the appointment, verify exams and obtain authorizations as
- Screening patients to ensure correct preparation was taken,
such as npo, full bladder, etc.
- Schedule walk-in patients with a doctor's order as needed.
- Collecting copays, coinsurance and deductibles; balancing of
- Contact company couriers for transporting patients upon
completion of exam.
- Assisting medical records, verifications and scheduling
departments when necessary.
- Support sales team and management with patient and customer
- Any other tasks or Office Duties that may be necessary and
keeping lobby area clean and organized.. Requirements:***Working
hours 1pm-10pm***We're looking for dependable and professional
candidates with at least 1 year of recent medical/radiology office
work experience, computer skills, a High School Diploma, medical
terminology knowledge, and working knowledge of insurances (PPO's,
HMO's insurances) and Metiformatix software knowledge is a plus but
not a requirement. Applicants will also need the ability to
multi-task, possess EXCELLENT customer service skills, display
great communication skills, and provide strong attention to detail
with the ability to exhibit empathy towards patients and referring
physicians.We offer benefits including: medical / dental / vision
coverage, paid time off, observed holidays, inter-company transfer
opportunities, and a host of other perks! CPR Certification will
provided by Memorial MRI.
Keywords: Memorial MRI and Diagnostic PLLC, Houston , Front Desk / Patient Liaison (Evening Shift), Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!