UX Researcher (remote)
Posted on: November 23, 2021
This an exciting, brand new UX Researcher long-term contract
opportunity with an award-winning Fortune 100 insurance company.
This User Experience Researcher will primarily be focused on
working closely with a team of content, design, and product
specialists, conducting research to inform continued development of
our engagement/pre-login experiences.
This role is completely remote for the right person!
- Apply experience, knowledge of social science, design, and
e-commerce best practices to identify both tactical and
programmatic research needs.
- Define testable hypotheses that are relevant to the business
and design approaches to address general user experience and
product marketing questions.
- Develop UX research plans and recruitment criteria with
- Collect research data using a broad range of methods (e.g.
moderating interviews, usability, focus groups, contextual
evaluations, diary studies; design and program surveys) directly,
in collaboration with other research staff, or using vendors.
- Present findings and implications (from a single study or a
combination of multiple studies and/or data sources) to stakeholder
- Work closely with various stakeholders (e.g. product, design,
development) to produce high quality, innovative designs that
leverage research insights.
- Be a customer advocate, helping to ensure teams have a clear
picture of the end user experience.
- Investigate and socialize new technology, processes, and/or
research approaches Skills:
- 5+ years UX research experience, ideally a mix of B2B and
- Experience using a variety usability methods for both remote
and in-person research, including: card sorting, heuristic
evaluation (formal and informal), cognitive walkthroughs,
participatory design / co-creation workshops.
- Ability to manage a research project from end-to-end including
eliciting stakeholder goals, study design, screener development and
recruiting management, test moderation, data analysis and
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to support multiple simultaneous projects and product
- BA/BS in Cognitive Science, Statistics, Human- Psychology,
Computer Science, Computer Interaction or related field
Job ID: 322907
Cella is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment regardless of their race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran, disability status, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Cella, Houston , UX Researcher (remote), Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!