Accounts Receivable Specialist
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview of Position: The company is looking for a Bilingual
Accounts Receivable Specialist to assist in various areas of the AR
department for the US and LATAM region. What you will do:
- Responsible for ensuring that all contract setup policies,
processes, and procedures are followed to ensure invoices are
generated at correct billing rates and per terms of the
- Ensure proper supporting documentation is provided for all
- Create and manage customer orders in the Financial System;
verify accuracy of the order information; follow up on missing
documentation, execute month-end edits and validations in
preparation for billing.
- Manage Master Data in Financial Systems.
- Analyse and interpret customer contracts using independent
judgement and escalate when assistance is required.
- Process new orders, change of service, service removal
requests, and order updates.
- Monitor and follow up with Legal regarding early
- Coordinate with Project Management at job initiation and job
close to ensure proper documentation has been provided.
- Through the use of reports and regular team meetings; maintain
contract data to ensure billing is processed timely and
- Adhere to the Revenue Recognition Policy to ensure that all
revenue is posted in the correct period.
- Complete monthly reconciliations to balance local books to
corporate books. Resolve any variations within the next
- Apply appropriate Tax parameters as per the Tax Departments
- Ensure relevant backup is attached to all invoices.
- Review or raise credit memorandums, complete credit memo pack
and submit for approval.
- Render all invoices within 2 business days and notify your
supervisor of any reason why invoices cannot be rendered.
- Collaborate with the collections department to resolve billing
disputes. Provide investigation swiftly to resolve/correct any
- Provide support as required for the unbilled analysis at Period
- Collectively work with the Order to Cash Team to consistently
meet organizational DSO performance goals. What we need from you:
- Minimum 4-5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to handle large
volume of data.
- Ability to communicate professionally with internal and
- High attention to detail and reconciliation capabilities.
- Ability to handle situations in a professional business manner
and work on tight timelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Read, write, speak business Spanish mandatory
- Associate or Bachelors Degree preferred
- Strong user of Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics The Company is an equal
opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and
other protected characteristics. The US EEO is the Law poster is
available by visiting the below link:
The Company does not accept or retain unsolicited r--sum--s or
phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party
representing job seekers.
Keywords: Confidential, Houston , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!