Company: Foot Locker Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
You love our products and enjoy keeping them organized for the
sales team! You may work behind the scenes, but as a key player of
the retail team, your role is very important to driving sales. You
ensure shipment is accurately received, neatly stocked, and
consistently maintained for our Sales Associates, and you're
willing to help the team where needed. The more organized the
stockroom, the quicker the sales team can find products and provide
the Customer a great in-store experience. Your accurate and
efficient work in the stockroom ensures your success because you've
set the sales team up for success!
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture.
Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for
self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of
the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people.
If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine,
you've come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible
impact we're making on both our local and global communities, Click
* Supports sales associates in maximizing the shopping experience
* Assist in processing all inventory movements between store and
* Maintains a clean, organized and efficient stockroom while
adhering to company standards and safety requirements
* Responsible for maintaining appropriate stock levels and ensuring
sizes and styles are represented
* Prepares merchandise to go out onto the sales floor, including
* 6 - 9 months of retail experience
* Exude a friendly and positive demeanor at all times
* Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary
* Highly organized and efficient
* Ability to kneel, stoop, climb ladders, use stairs, reach, pull
and lift weights of usually 5-30 pounds.
* Flexible availability - including nights, weekends, and
Keywords: Foot Locker Inc., Houston , Stock Associate, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!