Company: BB's Tex-Orleans
Posted on: January 16, 2022
FOOD RUNNERThe Food Runner is primarily responsible for
delivering food orders from the kitchen to customers' tables
rapidly and accurately. It is this person who will maintain the
cleanliness of the expo line, organization of order tickets, and
communicate effectively with BOH team. The Food Runner will also be
responsible for the initial expediting of carryout and catering
Essential Job Functions:
Obtain and Maintain a working knowledge of all food menus including
carryout and catering menus
- Assure guests have everything they need on the tables after
delivery of food.
- Ensures guest has proper silverware, napkin, share plates when
- Keep kitchen station clean and organized.
- Utensils & steak knives polished and stocked.
- Assist all servers, bartenders and managers with carrying of
- Communicate effectively and courteously with guests, and
- Communicate food orders to chefs, paying attention to
priorities and special requests (e.g. food allergies)
- Perform calmly and effectively under stressful conditions.
- Promote an atmosphere of teamwork by assisting co-workers.
Must be willing and able to:
Complete Food Handler Certification per state requirement.
- Perform more than one task at a time.
- Follow supervisor's instructions.
- Report to work in a complete required uniform.
- Maintain a well-manicured appearance and persona that reflects
the image of the restaurant.
- Meet personal schedule requirements punctually.
- Be courteous, friendly and pleasant.
- Stand and walk for an entire shift.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 lbs. via food or beverage
trays or required equipment needed to perform specific job
- Safely transport items to and from kitchen on a slick uneven
- Lift and carry multiple plates from kitchen to dining
- Safely move about in all areas of the restaurant.
- Frequently bend, stoop, reach, lift, carry, and wipe.
PAY is $5.50 + tips!!
In November 2007, Brooks Bassler founded BB's with the original
1,100-square-foot restaurant at Montrose and Westheimer in Houston,
Texas. It was the perfect starter! Bassler opened BB's with the
intention of creating a unique brand. BB's would feature authentic
New Orleans-style po' boys and Tex-Orleans cooking with a distinct
menu, offered how and when customers wanted it: for dine-in,
catering and take-out, and available for late-night dining as well
as during traditional hours.
Keywords: BB's Tex-Orleans, Houston , Food Runner, Other , Cypress, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!