Document Controls (Wisconsin Rapids, WI)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Process construction documents to insure accuracy and timeliness of
reproduction and release. Also assist in supervising department
Duties And Responsibilities
- Prepare and maintain up-to-date control records, documenting
receipt of service requests, document & revision number, original
distribution, revised distributions and transmittal dates.
- Assist in supervising and/or training department
- Assist in conducting internal audits and inspections to ensure
department work is performed correctly, efficiently and cost
- Assist in preparation/review of work procedure and standards
documents. Compile various monthly department reports.
- Perform copying and printing functions as required by work
- May assist in preparing document transmittal forms, distribute
completed documents, and perform other routine functions as
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
- Educational and experience requirements include: High school
diploma with additional business training preferred.
- Minimum 3-4 years general business experience including 2 years
- Knowledge of business machines and office procedures plus
ability to organize and implement document control systems
- General knowledge of construction documents essential.
Keywords: Bilfinger, Houston , Document Controls (Wisconsin Rapids, WI), Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!