CT Tech Northeast (Sun-Thurs Evenings) $5,000 Sign on Bonus!
Company: Memorial Hermann Health System
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At Memorial Hermann, we're about creating exceptional
experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to
provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that
develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on
patient care.Every employee, at every level, begins their journey
at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization
and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our
employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of
it.Job SummaryThis position performs Computed Tomography (CT) scans
to create cross-sectional images of tissues and internal organs, to
be used by physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of
patients.Job DescriptionSpecific hours are:Sundays
1230p-11pMon-Thurs 3p-11pPosition is eligible for a $5,000
recruitment sign on bonus!Minimum QualificationsEducation: Graduate
of an accredited school of Radiologic
- Certified in Basic or Advanced Life Support, required
- Current license or temporary license by the Texas Medical Board
- Registered CT Technologist by the American Registry of
Radiologic Technologists (ARRT-CT), requiredExperience / Knowledge
- Ability to lift and/or maneuver patients in conjunction with
others in order to perform job functions
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by
integrating our culture in all internal and external customer
interactions; delivers on our brand promise of "we advance health"
through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration,
compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial
- Performs CT scans on patients: Prepares patients for CT scan,
explains procedure, administers contrast when necessary, positions
patients for the CT scan, selects appropriate imaging techniques,
and ensures technical quality of the scan
- Enters and monitors patient data
- Performs quality assurance on CT equipment. May assist with
initial and renewal application for ACR and other
- Identifies and reports any accidents, complaints or equipment
malfunction to department management.
- Takes emergency call within the department.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to
all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within
budgetary specifications including time management, supply
management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by
meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills
competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the
success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and
resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Memorial Hermann Health System, Houston , CT Tech Northeast (Sun-Thurs Evenings) $5,000 Sign on Bonus!, Other , Humble, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!