Service Desk Associate (Full-Time)
Company: Irvine Technology Corporation
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionService Desk Associate (Full-Time) We are seeking
an immediate need for two Service Desk Associates to join a
national tax consulting services firm. This is a direct hire,
onsite role located in Houston, TX. The Service Desk associate is
responsible for answering calls, maintaining quality, meeting SLAs,
acting as an escalation point and ensuring a successful Service
Desk Operation. The company offers excellent benefits, catered
meals, and a full gym and daycare onsite. *A Bachelor's degree is
required for this company* What You Will Do:
- Serve as first point of contact for customers seeking technical
assistance by self-service portal, email or telephone.
- Create incidents and service requests on behalf of clients when
- Set the priority for resolving incidents based on impact and
- Investigating and diagnosing incidents and researching
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques
and pertinent questions.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details
provided by customers.
- Be responsible for updating service requests
- Escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support
personnel. What Will Get You The Job:
- 2-5 years of work experience in a Call Center/Service Desk.
- Minimum of 2 yrs.' experience in a team environment.
- Bachelor's degree
- Personal Effectiveness Ability to communicate, influence, lead
and manage self-development and leadership thinking
- Must be detail oriented while handing multiple concurrent tasks
and/or projects with minimal supervision.
- Thrives in an environment of multiple shifting priorities.
- Strong analytical skills; excellent oral and written
communication skills; excellent problem-solving skills; ability to
think strategically and act tactically. Please send your resume to
Hannah Xu for immediate consideration Irvine Technology Corporation
(ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions
for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines
servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride
ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network
of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity
coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join
us. Let us catapult your career! Irvine Technology Corporation
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies
with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination
in employment in every location in which the company has
Keywords: Irvine Technology Corporation, Houston , Service Desk Associate (Full-Time), Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!