Posted on: May 16, 2022
At Labcorp we have a passion in helping people live happy and
healthy lives. Every day we provide vital information that helps
our clients and patients understand their health. If you are
passionate about helping people and have a drive for service, then
Labcorp could be a great next career step!
We are currently seeking a Bilingual Phlebotomist to work in our
client office in Houston, TX. In this role you will provide
exceptional customer service, perform skilled specimen collections
and be the face of the company. In addition, you will be provided
opportunities for continuous growth within the organization.
* QUARTERLY INCENTIVE BONUS PROGRAM *
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30am -5:30pm (additional
hours/days may be required based on business needs)Location: 14095
S Main, Houston, TX 77035
- Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary
techniques for all age groups
- Collect specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol
- Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and
- Process billing information and collect payments when
- Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
- Maintain patient and specimen information logs
- Provide superior customer service to all patients
- Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- Travel to additional sites when needed
Job Requirements:This site requires workers to be vaccinated for
COVID-19. - Labcorp will consider reasonable accommodations If you
are in need of an exemption due to a medical
contraindication/disability or religious belief.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency is
- Previous experience as a phlebotomist required. - At least 1 -
2 years' strong experience preferred.
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) required.
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record if
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Able to pass a standardized color blindness test
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for
growth, continual development, professional challenge and the
chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in
its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal
data, please see our - -
Keywords: Labcorp, Houston , Bilingual Phlebotomist, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!