Jr. Systems Admin (Full-Time/Onsite)
Company: Irvine Technology Corporation
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJr. Systems Administrator (Full-Time)We are
seeking an immediate need for two Jr. Systems Admins to join a
national tax consulting services company. This is a direct hire,
onsite position located in Houston, TX. The company offers
excellent benefits, catered meals, and a full gym and daycare
onsite.What You Will Do:
- Analysis and evaluation of existing or proposed business
procedures, problems and user requirements with clients, business
analysts, architects, and team members, based on overall strategies
and systems infrastructures.
- Integrates development of best practices, standards, procedures
and quality objectives across systems infrastructure or
- Knowledge of some of the following - Administration of Dell
PowerEdge and Cisco UCS servers, vSphere ESXi 6.5, vCenter Server
6.5, vCenter Site Recovery Manager, vSphere VSAN, and iSCSI
- Assists in Administration of VMware virtual machines, Windows
Servers, Active Directory, and Linux servers.
- Assists in Administration of Dell Compellent and Nimble
- Assists in Administration of Office 365, Microsoft Azure
Environment, Amazon AWS Environment.
- Assists Maintain regular backups of all servers and verify
validity of those backups.
- Assists in Identify, research, troubleshoot and resolve
problems with hardware, software and systems.
- Ensure technical systems and solutions are operating
efficiently, according to best practices, and maintain disaster
recovery readiness at all times.
- Provide emergency on-call 24x7 support.What Will Get You The
- Bachelor's Degree in related field highly desired.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience, 2 – 4 years hands-on
technical experience desired.
- Certifications are a plus.
- Ability to quickly and independently learn new applications and
- Position requires exceptional analytical thinking and superior
customer management skills.
- Good problem solving skills; ability to visualize a
problem/situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal
skills and ability to work well with others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention
to detail.Please send your resume to Hannah Xu for immediate
considerationIrvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading
provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security,
Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups
to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the
ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and
technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal
growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your
career! Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,
Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and
local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities.
Keywords: Irvine Technology Corporation, Houston , Jr. Systems Admin (Full-Time/Onsite), Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!