Account Executive (Central Region)
Company: Headlight Technologies Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCandidates in the Central region of the US are
encouraged to apply. We are looking for an Account Executive who
brings drive, obsession with results, to our rapidly growing
company. The ideal candidate loves working as an individual
contributor but also thrives working cross-functionally with
different teams. The ideal candidate will be experienced in
consultative and/or value-based selling of enterprise software on
construction and infrastructure and has a proven track record
developing pipeline and closing new growth contracts in the SMB
market. HeadLight delivers industry-leading technology to
transportation infrastructure construction teams. Our inspection
and verification technology enables clients to streamline and
mobilize project inspections, communications, and documentation
leading to superior project deliveries. The HeadLight platform has
been used on transportation construction projects nationwide.
Customers include state departments of transportation, top-tier
consulting engineering firms, contractors, equipment manufacturers,
and industry-related materials companies.Job Description:As an
Account Executive, you will be directly responsible for the
expansion of our SMB customer base through identification of new
prospects and closing new business. What You'll Get To Do:
- Create detailed strategic territory plans designed to attain
pipeline growth goals and achieve bookings targets.
- Develop and negotiate SMB level proposals and contracts
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding new prospects to
converting them to customers.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through prospecting and turn
them into long-term revenue generating partnerships.
- Develop and present customized sales solutions and products to
- Present at industry conferences to raise awareness in assigned
- Ask thoughtful, strategic questions of your prospects to help
them migrate to more efficient business process
- Uncover prospect needs and match fulfillment of those needs to
existing product offering.
- Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and
- You are curious by nature and a relentless hunter, driven to
win new business!
- Passionate about innovative technology.
- Ability to listen and use a strategic and consultative approach
for prospective customers.
- 5+ Years of proven experience as an Account Executive, or
similar sales role, majority of that experience is selling
- Proven results-oriented track record and ability to deliver on
assigned sales quota.
- Ability to perform market research, map discovered needs to
available solutions, and drive opportunities to conversion sales
and negotiating principles
- Experience with Google Drive, Office, Salesforce.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to
build relationships quickly.
- Highly focused, organized, and exceptional time-management
- A strong business acumen, research capability, and ability to
quickly and effectively uncover customer needs.
- Understanding of value selling concepts is a plus.
- State, Local, Education (SLED/Public Sector) and CEI firms
e-construction software sales experience is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic fast paced environment to
deliver results.How You Will Be Successful:
- Customer Obsession: We exist for our customers. We strive to
partner with them, understand the impacts of the challenges they
face, and earn their trust to solve them.
- Love Problems, Not Solutions: We dont get so fixated on a
solution that we lose sight of the problem. The best solution wins
- no matter the source.
- Ownership: We honor and take ownership over commitments to each
other. We are not self interested and refuse to say, that isnt my
job. We act on behalf of the entire company.
- Details Matter: Paying attention to the little things leads to
the ability to accomplish big things. We focus on ensuring we get
the small things right. We leave things better than we found
- Earn It Through Results: We achieve our goals by delivering
results. We refuse to manage perceptions of results. We work to
deliver them with quality in a timely fashion.
- The Why Matters: Know why before taking action or investing
time. We give context, set clear goals, and use independent
judgement. We dont do anything just because someone said so or it
- Fail Fast: Speed matters in business. As a result, failure will
happen. Do it small, do it quickly, understand it, and use it to
learn from and grow.
- Build Trust: We start by assuming good intentions. We depend on
others, so we work deliberately to bring out the best in one
another and build trust through visibility and transparency.
- Challenge Ideas, Respect Decisions: We love to challenge our
own thinking. When its time to move, we respect the decision,
commit, and all pick up the oar and row together.
- Think Big: We are comfortable being uncomfortable. We strive
for thinking at levels that allow us to scale and make the biggest
impact for our customers.
BenefitsMedical Dental Vision401k Matching
Keywords: Headlight Technologies Inc., Houston , Account Executive (Central Region), Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!