Company: Taylor Corporation
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Our Power.Unlimited Potential.Taylor Corporation is a dynamic,
diversified company with big plans for the future - and your
career. We power our employees' potential and strive to create
opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you're
ready for something bigger - more challenge, more variety, more
pathways for professional growth - we should talk. We're passionate
about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we're
looking for people like you.Ready to reach your potential? It's
time to look at Taylor.Your Opportunity: Taylor Healthcare is
seeking a Houston based Account Executive with a proven track
record of success to join their team. This role is responsible for
gaining new market share and retaining and growing current accounts
in an exclusive territory.Responsibilities Include:
- Operate as the process owner and the lead point of contact for
your customer including feeling as if you are an extension of the
- Acts as a liaison between the customer, cross functional
internal teams, and vendors, to insure timely and successful
delivery of our products, services and solutions according to the
- Utilize knowledge of the customer's industry to proactively
communicate, follow up in a timely manner and provide well thought
out solutions and direction to the customer.
- Work closely with the Strategic Account Management Team,
Operation Center Management Team, e-Business Team, RE Team, TSR,
Taylor companies associated with the account and all departments
involved in the account.
- Perform Root Cause analysis by utilizing a "5 Whys" technique,
develop a course of action, implementing the plan of action and
measuring the effectiveness.
- Initiate and implement continuous improvement initiatives
including documenting and maintaining operating procedures per the
requirements of the Quality Management System.
- Manage multiple projects at any given time while setting
customer expectations, meeting deadlines and adhering to standard
- Responsible for customer communications, conflict resolution,
and compliance on contract deliverables. Establish productive and
professional relationships with key customer personnel including at
the Executive level.
- Perform advanced data analytics to draw conclusions and make
recommendations for improved service, process changes and/or
- Partner with other department team members to resolve complex
customer inquiries and concerns including understanding who and
when to escalate within the internal organization.
- Develop, coordinate, and present, customer business reviews
including preparation of customer presentations, gathering
performance metric data and participating in customer
- Proactively identify business development opportunities to meet
sales performance, financial targets and sales volume. Collaborate
with sales to jointly meet requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of sales forecasts, quotes or
You Must Have:
- 3+ years of related/relevant professional experience,
preferably customer service or account management specifically and
one or more of the following: printing or manufacturing
environment, job planning, estimating or scheduling, or project
- Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices and
procedures of the company and particular product line, account or
- Ability to use effective listening skills and recognize key
issues, understand trends, and develop the customer's vision on how
our service could be utilized to solve their problems.
- Relies on experience, judgment, and extensive knowledge of the
customer's industry to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ability to understand key prospect business issues and position
products and services accordingly.
- Superb written and oral communication skills along with public
- Ability to establish and maintain long term relationships with
key decision makers.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft PowerPoint,
Excel, Word, QBR Development, Root Cause Analysis tools.
- Ability to manage multiple complicated and/or complex task and
projects; excellent project management skills.
- Ability to drive cross-functional collaboration and have
working knowledge of e-Commerce and ERP systems.
- Outstanding problem-solving and exceptional organizational
- May be required to travel to client locations as needed.
- Ability to lead, supervise and/or manage a group of support
staff to include Customer Service Support, Account Managers or
other team members.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Bachelor's degree
- Healthcare industry sales/account management experience
- Prefer candidates live within driving distance of primary
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North
America, Taylor's family of companies provide a diverse set of
products, services and technologies addressing the toughest
communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier
provider of powerful and innovative products, services and
expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and
small. Our 10,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine
countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and
marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world's more
recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the
unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating
one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power
our employees' potential including: health, dental, vision and life
insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.Taylor Corporation including
all partners and affiliates is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Taylor Corporation, Houston , Account Executive, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!