Automotive Dispatch clerk
Company: LKQ Corp
Posted on: May 16, 2022
LKQ is looking to identify an automotive dispatch clerk to join
Essential Job Duties:
* Utilize X4,6, B1,13 daily to ensure all ETA are met or notice is
given to said sales rep/group of delays.
* Answer all emails within 1 hour after they are sent.
* Communicate/coordinate between sales and delivery drivers as
needed via phone, emails, fax etc.
* Process all orders printed within 1hour after timestamp
* Assign all Work orders to the parts puller via the B1,3
* Location and Inventory adjustment maintenance as needed
* Part replacement on open work orders as needed
* Creates manifests and handles all cancelled orders
* Must be able to multi-task and work in a high pace environment
* Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each duty satisfactorily. Must have good written and verbal
communication skills and the ability to work well with others
* Basic computer knowledge, knowledge of Microsoft Office
(specifically Excel) and computer experience, ability to multi-task
and assign work as needed.
* Answer over 150 emails per day.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Sits stands, bends, lifts up to 50lbs, and moves intermittently
during working hours.
* Drug-free office environment
* Able to type 50WPM, advanced computer training and automotive
* Must be able to deal tactfully with co-workers, and the general
* Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* 401k with Generous Company Match
* Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
* Short Term Disability
* Employee Assistance Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee Discounts
Keywords: LKQ Corp, Houston , Automotive Dispatch clerk, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!