Full-Time A/R Clerk - West Houston
Company: 84 Lumber Company
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionDescription/Job SummaryAssociate will be
responsible for the correct pricing and invoicing of materials to
customers and maintain customer files, billing activity and
collections. High attention to detail, pleasant phone demeanor and
aggressive collections are required in this position.Essential
- Invoicing and pricing of customers
- Maintain customer files
- CollectionsRequired Skills
- Computer Skills: Word Processing Software, Spreadsheet and
Internet Software, Order Processing Software, Payroll System
- Must have professional customer service skills and phone
- Ability to read and comprehend documents (i.e. policy and
procedure manuals); write routine reports and correspondence;
speak/present in front of a small group.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form; deal with
problems involving several concrete variables in standardized
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or 3 to
6 months of related experience and/or training.
Keywords: 84 Lumber Company, Houston , Full-Time A/R Clerk - West Houston, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!