Posted on: May 16, 2022
We have an Oil & Gas client looking to add a Project Scheduler
to their team to provide scheduling support for all phases of a
Gulf of Mexico decommissioning program. If you have 5+ years of
Scheduling experience and extreme proficiency using MS Project and
Primavera P6, this may be the role for you!
Industry: Oil & EnergyWork location: Houston, TX (Galleria)Work
Schedule: Hybrid Work Schedule will vary slightly based on work
requirements, but typical hours are:
- 7:30am-5:30pm Mon-Thurs // 7:30am-11:30am on Friday only
- Mon, Tues and Thursday in the office // Wed and Friday
remote.Worktype: W2 ContractProject Duration: 2-4 yearsContract
Duration: Initial 6 months contract with definite extension --
contract renewed every 6 monthsRelocation/Per diem/Car allowance:
None -- Candidate must be local and within commuting distance
- Provide scheduling support for all phases of a Gulf of Mexico
- Work with various disciplines to develop schedules from an
initial load into scheduling software all the way thru the
completion of the project.
- Generate an integrated plan with the resources needed.
- Facilitate scheduled review meetings to ensure appropriate
timing and all stage gates are accounted for.
- Must have 5+ years of scheduling software experience.
- MS Project and Primavera P6 experience required and extremely
- Multi-year project planning experience required and within
Keywords: Brunel, Houston , Project Scheduler, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!