Family Support Specialist
Company: High Sky Children's Ranch
Posted on: May 16, 2022
REQUIREMENTS - Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
and at least one year of experience in working with youth and
families or a combination of the two that equals 5 years.
BI-LINGUAL PREFERRED. MUST LIVE IN SERVICE AREA.
BASIC DUTIES OTHER DUTIES WILL BE ASSIGNED
* Develop action plans and perform IN-HOME consultations with
children & their legal guardians.
* Share twenty-four on-call responsibilities to ensure that all
client's needs are met in a timely fashion.
* Some evening hours required
* Assist with outreach & child abuse prevention through public
speaking & distribution of materials.
* Coordinate with other agencies to obtain additional services when
* Exhibit professionalism in representation of the STAY Program and
High Sky Children's Ranch.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK - This is a full-time
position, with hours of work occurring during the day, evening and
weekend; however, this position can occasionally require long hours
and weekend work.
TRAVEL - Requires ability to drive assigned vehicles or personal
vehicle, with appropriate state license, following all laws
applicable; must provide proof of liability insurance and must be
eligible to be insured under High Sky's insurance policy. Must be
age 25 or older to drive on behalf of High Sky. Provide own
transportation, at a cost per mile reimbursement established by
current contract, for all STAY Program activities.
Keywords: High Sky Children's Ranch, Houston , Family Support Specialist, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!