Pet Care Boarding Supervisor
Company: Rover Oaks Pet Resort
Posted on: June 25, 2022
ROVER OAKS PET RESORT is the premier pet resort in Houston and
Katy for boarding, training, daycare and grooming. Our Houston
location near NRG Stadium is seeking experienced Pet Care
Supervisors to help manage the dog and cat boarding operations and
provide exceptional care of the pets. This position will require
working weekends and holidays. We have full-time and part-time
positions available.Our outstanding team of pet care professionals
is the best in the industry! If you are an enthusiastic people and
pet person with annoyingly strong attention to detail, we would be
excited to talk to you about joining us!Benefits:All employees can
take advantage of free and discounted pet services as well as our
401(k) program with matching funds. Rover Oaks Pet Resort also
offers an excellent benefits program for full-time employees
including health and dental insurance, life insurance, vision care,
and paid sick and vacation time.Qualifications:
- Demonstrated attention to detail required.
- At least 1-2 years' experience as a veterinary technician or
similar position in an animal clinic, pet resort or other pet care
- At least 1-2 year's experience managing or supervising the work
of other employees preferred.
- Good organization skills, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Good computer skills and written communication skills.
- Positive outgoing personality and excellent customer service
- Physically capable of securing and handling large dogs.Daily
- Supervise the activities of department employees who provide
care for lodging dogs and cats.
- Accept arriving pets and discuss their care and health history
with the pets' owners.
- Deliver departing pets to the owners, along with information
related to the pets' visit.
- Prepare and administer daily meals for each pet.
- Administer prescription and non-prescription oral and topical
- Answer phone inquiries from clients and prospective
- Complete daily opening or closing procedures, checklists, and
other administrative functions.
- Take pet photos and alert the marketing team to social media
- Ensure the pets feel at home and loved by providing attention
and cuddles whenever possible.About Rover Oaks Pet ResortRover Oaks
Pet Resort is the ultimate getaway for pets, featuring
award-winning pet care facilities in Houston and Katy. Dogs and
cats can enjoy a 5-star experience with their every need carefully
tended to by our highly trained, experienced team of pet lovers.
For over 21 years we've been the standard of excellence for luxury
pet lodging, doggie daycare, pet grooming & styling, and
professional training. What sets Rover Oaks apart from the rest?
Exceptional facilities, decades of experience, highly-trained and
passionate staff, security and safety protocols, and raving reviews
- we're proud of the stellar reputation and loyal client following
we've built through years of award-winning, compassionate pet
care.Pay: $13 - $15 per hourSupplemental pay:
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discountJob types: Full-time, Part-timeEducation: No
education requiredWork location: On-site
Keywords: Rover Oaks Pet Resort, Houston , Pet Care Boarding Supervisor, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!