Posted on: June 25, 2022
Net 2 Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions
company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our
accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+
employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global
operations in 32 countries. We believe in providing staffing
solutions to address the current talent gap Right Talent Right Time
Right Place Right Price and acting as a Career Coach to our
Job Title: Fire Alarm Apprentices
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 3+ Months
- Demonstrates an aptitude for troubleshooting systems and
performing necessary repairs.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Work with low voltage wiring and associated devices for the
operation of low voltage equipment.
- Complete Service Acknowledgements with proper coding through
communication devices such as laptop computers and/or hard
- Follow and maintain a highly structured inspection
- Input, retrieve and archive inspection documents via laptop
- Make minor repairs and programming changes with minimal
- Provide technical training to less senior inspectors and
- Complete assigned inspections on time. Perform other duties as
- Proficiency with using PCs including working knowledge of MS
Excel / Word as well as iPhone apps.
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and
moving equipment and tools up to 40 lbs.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such
as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40
feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings,
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends to meet
- Willing to travel out of town including overnight
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service.
- Self-starter that can work with little to no
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines
and procedures at all times.
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability
to learn quickly.
- Possess a valid driver's license and driving record that meets
- Able to pass a pre-employment background and drug
- Able to obtain and retain any licenses that are required by
National, State and Local codes.
Awards and Accolades:
- America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
- Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the
- 12th Fastest Growing Staffing Company in USA by Staffing
industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
- Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
- INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only
1.26% companies make it to this list)
- Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
- Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and
- 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Sr. Delivery Manager
Global HQ Address 7250 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 825 Plano, Texas
Contact No.: (201) 422-2110 - Fax: (201) 221-8131- Email:
Web: www.net2source.com - Social: Facebook - Twitter -
Keywords: Net2Source, Houston , General Helper, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!