Master Club Fitter
Company: Golf Galaxy
Posted on: June 25, 2022
DescriptionAt our Golf Galaxy locations, our mission is to be
the Trusted Advisor for Golf enthusiasts at all skill levels by
fitting, teaching and equipping them to play their best Golf. The
Master Club Fitter is responsible for building golfer relationships
and working one-on-one with the golfer and teammate to ensure a
positive club fitting experience. The Master Club Fitter supports
the Operations Sales Manager in achieving company objectives in
sales performance, profit contribution and profit and loss controls
by overseeing the sales effort in their department. The Master Club
Fitter is responsible for training and certifying all club fitters
and must focus on driving sales specifically in services related
areas, such as simulator, putting green, Special Orders, Pre-Owned,
club fitting and repair programs, accessories, etc.
- Consistently analyzes Golf sales reports and data to understand
business results and opportunities and communicating the results to
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with athletes
and gains their trust and respect by using diplomacy and tact;
ensures that athletes are greeted and acknowledged' offers
customers assistance as needed or requested.
- Monitors the sales, customer service and operational efforts of
the selling floor.
- Point of contact for athletes and teammates to provide golf
services knowledge and communicating the company’s golf services
- Maintains thorough knowledge of products and service,
merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertising.
- Manages store services sales by performing customer club
fittings and repairs Responsible for training teammates on all
aspects of services; specialized selling techniques, services
technology, etc. Qualifications
Success Profile :
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- ECustomer-service oriented
- Strong Interpersonal & Client Consultation Skills
- Supervisory & Leadership Capabilities
- Problem solving & troubleshooting capabilities
- Abilitiy to work effectively in a team environment
- In-depth analytical skills
- Strong detail orientation DICK’S Sporting Goods is an Equal
Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusion and Diversity.
Keywords: Golf Galaxy, Houston , Master Club Fitter, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!