SDS Authoring Specialist III (Remote)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Intelligent compliance. Sustainable progress. A safer world. At 3E
we help our clients ensure safety, compliance and sustainability.
We provide actionable intelligence and solutions that empower
safer, more sustainable products and business processes.
Verisk 3E is looking for an SDS Authoring Specialist III to join
the Authoring Services team. In this role, you will support our
outsourced authoring services and would be working with our
proprietary authoring platform, 3E Generate. Strong knowledge and
experience with GHS is key. This role can be based remotely in the
- Utilize chemical expertise to create chemical compositions
based on chemical ingredients and analyze chemical compositions to
determine final product compositions.
- Author complex SDSs using an SDS authoring platform or other
means without supervision.
- Mentor SDS authors providing improvement plans, quality
management processes around authoring, guidance and support in
their learning phase.
- Acts as Project Manager for clients. Lead projects to
- Work to improve existing processes and develop new processes to
- Provide forecast information for responsible clients to
- Obtain a good understanding of the financial, business, and
other drivers associated with managed services business models.
- Bachelor's degree in science related field required
- Minimum 6-8 years authoring experience required
- Expertise using at least two SDS authoring platform: SAP,
WERCS, 3E Generate (formerly MSDgen)
- Excellent analytical and written communication skills
- Strong team work and customer relationship skills. Good
interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of authoring regulations (i.e., EU CLP, US
OSHA, Canadian WHMIS, etc.)
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office suite.
- Working knowledge in one and certification in one or more
- Advanced classification skills under at least three
classification criteria (i.e. UN Purple book, US OSHA, EU CLP,
- Proven leadership skills
For more than 30 years the world's leading companies have trusted
3E to provide the intelligent compliance solutions they need to
ensure safety and sustainability-one product, one workplace and one
community at a time. Our unmatched Environmental, Health, Safety
and Sustainability (EHS&S) and product compliance expertise
empowers our clients to improve chemical and workplace safety,
product safety and stewardship, supply chain transparency and
R&D decision support.
We are deeply committed to serving our more than 5,000 customers
worldwide, including nine of the world's top ten chemical
manufacturers, eight of the world's top ten retailers and seven of
the world's top ten pharmaceutical companies.
Together we are building a safer world and a more sustainable
future. Join us!
In March 2022, New Mountain Capital and Endicott Capital acquired
our business from Verisk, kicking off the next phase of growth in
our 30-year history. Backed by the support and expertise of New
Mountain and Endicott, we are now perfectly positioned to grow our
business to better serve our valued customers and partners. To
learn more, visit www.3eco.com.
3E is an equal opportunity employer
Consumer Privacy Notice
At Verisk 3E, the health and safety of our people is our number one
priority. Effective November 15, 2021, and subject to applicable
law, all prospective hires for office-based roles or roles that
support any of our businesses' government contracts will be
required to demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 by their start date or qualify for a legally-required
medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement,
as a condition of employment. Hired candidates who do not
demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by
their start date, and who have not been approved for a legally
required medical or religious accommodation will no longer meet the
requirements for employment and their offers of employment will be
immediately rescinded, in accordance with applicable law.
Keywords: 3E, Houston , SDS Authoring Specialist III (Remote), Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!