Company: US Tech Solutions
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Title - Content Strategist (Content Designer) Level
IIILocation - Seattle, WA/Boston, MA/ Houston, TX/Los Angeles,
CA/San Diego. CA/Baltimore, MADuration - 6 months contract Specific
to this role:
- This role will support the Business Messaging product
- We create the products and tools used by small businesses
around the world to empower businesses to develop meaningful
connections with their customers.
- Our content design work focuses on ensuring businesses and
their customers are informed and able to connect as intended in an
intuitive way and build trust between the business and
- As a content designer with the team, you will work closely with
product management, product design (UX design), UX research,
engineering, and your other content design peers.
- You will be expected to become familiar with the tools and
systems we use on a daily basis, such as Figma, Acrolinx, and
- As you become engaged with the cross-functional product team
you support, you will need to assess the various projects and make
prioritization decisions for yourself and collaborate with your
manager when support is needed.
- You may also be asked to present your work to Design
- As part of the content design team in Business Messaging, you
will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with your peers in
jam sessions and improve our work in quality workshops and other
- The main function of a content strategist is to partner with
designers, product managers, researchers and product marketers to
plan and create the content for products.Job Responsibilities:
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface
language, product education materials, product names, navigational
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards and
evolve the company's voice.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers,
product marketers and engineers to serve a global content
- Promote content strategy and in the broader community of design
and content professionals.
- Share work and give feedback to teammates.
- Have the ability to work an extended schedule as news and
cultural events require, including Saturday and Sundays on an
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to interpret, analyze and evaluate given information
relative to content techniques.
- Self-motivated with persuasive, enthusiastic and customer
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and
- Bachelor's degree required.
Keywords: US Tech Solutions, Houston , Content Strategist, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!