EMR/EMT (Flex/PRN), $17/hr
Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Location:Eagle's Trace by Erickson Senior LivingEagles Trace is
a beautiful 70-acre continuing care retirement community located
just minutes from the metroplex in West Houston, Texas. Were part
of a growing network of communities developed and managed by
Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and
health care with campuses in 11 statesand growing.We are hiring a
Security and Emergency Services (SES) Officer for our gated
retirement community. The SES Officer is responsible for carrying
out the Security and Emergency Services Programs, including
Security, Emergency Medical Response, Safety/Life Safety, Emergency
Preparedness, and Prevention/Outreach.How you will make an
- Perform regular patrols of the property, provide relief
staffing for the gatehouse, and respond to emergency and routine
calls for service.
- Enforce all traffic and parking regulations.
- Respond to calls for service from dispatch and security.
- Respond to medical emergencies and provide efficient care
utilizing all basic interventions as outlined in the ERP Protocols
and the EL Integrated Healthcare Model.
- Follow up on reports of missing items, theft, vandalism, and
other potential criminal activity.
- Utilize local police, fire, and EMS; effectively during
emergencies. Completing thorough and detailed incident reports
using our online report system.What we offer:
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental,
vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to
3% once eligible.
- Gated community with 24/7 security
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care
for all employees over 18 years of age.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision, and mission.What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Prior experience in Security and/or Emergency Medical Services
- Possess and maintain a valid drivers license.
- Current CPR for Healthcare Providers certification
- Current Emergency Medical Responder certification. (Higher
level certification/licensure is acceptable as a condition of hire,
however, new hires will be required to obtain EMR certification
within 30 days).All required licenses and certifications must be
maintained as a condition of employmentErickson Senior Living, its
affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers
and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful
discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran
status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, genetic information or any other category
protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Houston , EMR/EMT (Flex/PRN), $17/hr, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!