Senior People Experience Partner, JLLT Services
Posted on: August 7, 2022
About JLL - We're JLL-a leading professional services and
investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have
operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 98,000
individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers
and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune
500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive
sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That's why
we're committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate
for a better world. We're using the most advanced technology to
create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real
estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also
fundamental to everything we do and we're honored to be recognized
with awards for our success by organizations both globally and
locally. Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel
welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is
important to who we are today and where we're headed in the future.
And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives
help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together. If
this resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you
don't meet all of the requirements below. We're interested in
getting to know you and what you bring to the table! JLL
Technologies (JLLT) is disrupting commercial real estate
transforming how companies acquire, operate, manage, and experience
space through the delivery of a comprehensive technology portfolio
of purpose-built solutions and leading edge, venture-backed
companies. Our JLLT People Experience Partner (PXP) teams
strengthen employee experience, ignite energy & purpose, and
elevate organization-wide performance by: Activating , embedding,
and influencing HR products, cycles, and process; Advocating for
employees and their e X perience; Advising , consulting, and
coaching managers to be e X ceptional. PXPs will use their business
acumen, HR expertise, and local knowledge to enable business
objectives & HR priorities. PXPs will deep dive, surface insights,
and influence HR functional areas and COEs to improve and when
required rebuild policies, processes, and tools that will enhance
moments that matter enabling JLLT talent to do their best work.
Senior People Experience (PX) Partners, JLLT Services will bring
their experience supporting Technology Services, Solutions, or
Customer Success executive leaders and teams to provide strategic
and tactical thought leadership aligning People programs and
initiatives to improve performance and effectiveness leading to
successful achievement of key business outcomes with a global
perspective. Location: 100% remote from any location in the United
States. Travel: 10% Key Accountabilities Functional
- Partner with Services leadership to understand business
objectives; use metrics, trends, and industry experience to develop
impactful People programs and initiatives; and execute critical
People activities to support achieving business outcomes.
- Partner with JLLT People Partners and use business acumen, HR
expertise, and industry knowledge to proactively anticipate
opportunities or issues & develop innovative solutions to address
the opportunities at the root cause with intention to arrive at
sustainable solutions across Business Units (Pillars).
- Collaborate with JLLT and other Business Line Regional Heads of
PX to successfully and seamlessly activate all programs,
initiatives, and activities to deliver a consistent & positive One
JLL experience for all team members.
- Activate and facilitate JLL's global and regional policies,
processes, and tools that support moments that matter across a team
member's experience to include Hiring; Onboarding;Performance
Review; Performance Management; Promotion; Etc.
- Lead and coordinate the talent Management cyclical activities
including Goal Setting, Talent Review, Succession Planning,
Year-End & Compensation Planning for the JLLT Services team.
- Drive a culture of inclusion and transparency which celebrates
our employee diversity and promotes a sense of belonging and value
where every voice is heard.
- Partner with HR COEs and product colleagues to create and
deliver best in class HR tools, resources, processes, and overall
- Lead ad hoc projects impacting business results and experience
moments across JLLT.
- Collaborate with Employee Relations team to manage complex
employee relations situations.
- Proactively advise, consult, and coach business
stakeholders/managers on performance management, quality
conversations, team building, and personal development.
- Support transition, expansion, and stabilization of M&A
activity with particular focus on the employee experience.
- Identify and recommend efficiencies in the employee life cycle
- using touchpoints and hand offs to other People Solutions and
Experience stakeholders. Business Expertise
- Experience in a Technology company supporting Solutions,
Services, or Customer Success executive leaders and teams.
- Experience delivering HR and operational activity within a
complex and highly matrixed organization with the ability to
balance competing requirements.
- Highly skilled in using data & technology to improve employee
experience, drive business performance, and streamline organization
efficiency. Skills & Competencies Leadership
- Drive the growth of JLLT by developing and delivering
exceptional People programs, initiatives, and activities grounded
in best practices and industry knowledge.
- Develop and sustain strong & influential relationships within
the business & HR to understand and cascade HR & business
priorities across the PXP team in an engaging and energized
- Ability to lead through informal influence across regions and
cultures to leverage organizational strengths.
- An appetite for exceeding expectations and creating wow within
the business & HR organization. Problem Solving
- Excellent organizational skills with a starter finisher
mentality and acute attention to detail.
- Ability to use data to tell a convincing narrative and inform
and/or make impactful decisions.
- Adept at managing multiple priorities/projects simultaneously.
- Builds robust relationships and demonstrates a high degree of
- Exceptional communicator and influencer.
- Ability to adjust styles of communication to varying situations
to effectively communicate with a diverse array of senior
- Ability to cultivate robust & meaningful relationships to serve
as a trusted HR expert.
- A passion to work with people across a variety of backgrounds
with the ability to formally and informally coach and upskill peers
and colleagues. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of HR experience with at least 5 in a Technology
company supporting Solutions, Services, or Customer Success
executive leaders and teams.
- Demonstrated project management and change management
- Demonstrated experience using data to identify insights and
- Experience in matrixed organization.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and ambiguous environment.
- Microsoft Suite
- PeopleSoft #remote #LI-remote #LI-virtual Benefits: Our
benefits are a good reason to come to JLL. We are committed to
hiring the best, most talented people in our industry, and then
empowering them with the resources and support to enhance their
health, financial and personal well-being. Our underlying benefits
philosophy is this: be fair to our people, and provide
opportunities for those who take advantage of our programs and
resources to lower their health costs and increase their personal
and financial security. Benefits to eligible employees,
- 401(k) plan with matching company contributions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Care
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave at 100% of salary
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Arrangements may be available
- Executive Benefits What you can expect from us We succeed
together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in
supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our
success. Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to
helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your
contributions, investing in your well-being and providing
competitive benefits and pay. We can't wait to see where your
ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today! JLL Privacy Notice Jones
Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates,
is a leading global provider of real estate and investment
management services. We take our responsibility to protect the
personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the
personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of
processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We
endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate
level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate
business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and
securely. For more information about how JLL processes your
personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement . For
additional details please see our career site pages for each
country. For employees in the United States, please see a fully
copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
policy here . This position may require you to be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19. If required, you'll be asked to provide proof
that you're fully vaccinated upon your start date. You're
considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second
dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two
weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson &
Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may
result in termination. Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing
reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you
need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any
part of the employment process - including the online application
and/or overall selection process - you may contact us at
Accommodation Requests . This email is only to request an
accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries
to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL. This employer
is a corporate member of
myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+
students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace
Keywords: myGwork, Houston , Senior People Experience Partner, JLLT Services, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!