Lead Instrument and Controls Designer
Company: Yezak Technical Staffing
Posted on: August 7, 2022
*****This is for a Lead I&C Deigner****Need someone who can
hit the ground running in this position. Current I&C Design
Lead is retiring. Need someone who has been in a true lead role,
Has solid CADWorx experience and familiar with Navisworks 3D. SPI
is a +Requirements:
- Broad knowledge of 2-D and 3-D computer aided drafting (CAD)
- Proficient and experienced in reviewing P&IDS is
- Ability to independently produce instrument location plans,
wiring and loop diagrams, instrument installation detail, and
instrument hookup details.
- Must be proficient in the use of ANSI/ISA 5.1.
- Ability to independently model instruments, instrument
junction's boxes, remote I/O panels, etc. in 3D.
- Previous experience in reviewing complex vendor packages
including boilers, heaters, steam turbine compressors, etc.
- Demonstrated prior experience/performance on Petrochemical
- Previous experience preparing estimated quantities, job hour
estimates, and schedule planning is required.
- Previous experience as Design Supervisor/Lead Designer on FEEDs
or Project Proposals is required for Lead Designer position.
- Experience in SPI is a plus.
- Coordinates or makes jobsite visits as required, to resolve
problems and interpret drawings and documents. Reviews or defines
engineering scope changes, as required, for Lead Engineer.
- Prepares reports of work progress, as required, for project and
- Lead production of design drawings within scope, budget and
- Train, mentor, and develop less experienced design staff
- Responsible for the I&C design QA/QC process.Work Location:
South Houston (45 and Beltway 8) **No remote optioncontact:
Keywords: Yezak Technical Staffing, Houston , Lead Instrument and Controls Designer, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!