Sr. Account Executive
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance
consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and
developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into
their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we re
focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to
have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space.
Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission
stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the
best products for our clients and users. We are looking for a
Senior Account Executive competent with sales in B2B SaaS products
in the FinTech/Consumer Credit industry. Array offers an
industry-leading suite of consumer credit solutions to deepen
financial relationships with consumers in the Fintech, Banking,
Financial Services, and Direct to Consumer spaces. You will be the
face of the company, create relationships with clients, and will
apply sales strategies while promoting our growth.
- Work collaboratively with leadership to develop a growth
strategy focused both on financial gain and client
- Consult with prospective clients to understand their needs;
identify and suggest equipment, products, or services that will
execute on those needs.
- Conduct and review product research to identify new markets and
developing customer needs within this vertical.
- Research prospect companies and plan sales discussions that
contribute to client's business Array's solutions.
- Consult with potential customers to understand their needs;
identify and suggest products to meet those needs.
- Present compelling customer sales proposals.
- Maintain expected sales activity to exceed sales/revenue goals
and performance expectations.
- Attend trade association meetings and industry conferences.
- 5+ years of sales experience in SaaS and B2B sales
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business,
Business Administration, Sales or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective Sales Leader with an established history of
prospecting new clients, generating leads, and closing sales.
- Outstanding ability to explain technical products to a
- Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships
in new and innovative ways
- Proficiency in CRM software, such as Salesforce. Array Offers
All Employees the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for
employees and 50% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage
a healthy work-life blend
- In-house wellness concierge and partnership with TalkSpace to
support mental health
- 100% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $2,000 medical travel coverage
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses One of our
core values at Array is to care and support one another, and that s
why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels
empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Diversity,
equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and
confidence. We re at our collective best when we each feel our
best. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender
identity or Veteran status.
Keywords: Array, Houston , Sr. Account Executive, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!