Receptionist- Doggett Heavy Machinery Services Houston, TX
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Provides general office support with a variety of clerical
activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible
for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate
associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondences, requisition
of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate
- Welcomes visitor's by greeting them in person or over the
telephone answering or referring inquires.
- Checks in all visitors.
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address,
directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company
website and other related information.
- Receives, sorts, and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and
- Oversees and maintains the coffee bar area.
- Prepares outgoing mail
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma preferred
- One year of customer service or administrative experience
The Receptionist must perform the essential duties and
responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation
efficiently and accurately, and without causing significant safety
threat to self or others. The statements made herein are intended
to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
employees assigned to this job classification. They are not
intended to be construed as an exhaustive and inclusive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and/or skills required of personnel so
Doggett is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Doggett, Houston , Receptionist- Doggett Heavy Machinery Services Houston, TX, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!