Auto Collision Tech - Consistent Workflow
Company: AutoNation Collision Center North Houston
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Overview: Come join the Largest Auto Group in the United States!
AutoNation has a network of over 300 dealerships and over 50
collision centers providing careers coast to coast and endless
opportunities. We provide our employees the ability to take
advantage of Industry-Leading Benefits that include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision after 30 days of employment
- 401k with Company Match
- Career paths with the purpose to develop our employees and
promote growth from within
- Longevity bonuses for employees based on performance
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Discounts programs with major vendors
- Generous referral programs for all levels of associates
Position Overview:At AutoNation, getting customers back on the road
is what drives us. Were looking for a Collision Body Technician or
Auto Body Technician to join our team. As a Collision Body
Technician, youll perform vehicle repairs as assigned in accordance
with dealer and factory standards. Your attention to detail make
you a valuable asset to the team as you ensure repairs are
completed on time, and deliver top-notch work to delight our
customers.What are the daily job responsibilities?
- Performing work as outlined on repair orders with efficiency
- Communicating with Estimators and Parts Associates to obtain
- Assessing vehicle condition to determine if additional safety
or repair work is needed.
- Performing all body repairs according to estimate.
- Performing welding, soldering, body alignment, and
- Operating all equipment in the Collision Center in a safe and
productive manner, following AutoNations Safety Standards for the
use of personal protective equipment (e.g., safety glasses, gloves,
hearing protection) while working on the production floor.
- Inspecting all work performed as a Quality Control (QC) measure
as soon as jobs are completed.
- Mixing all chemicals according to manufacturer
- Understanding and following federal, state, and local
regulations that affect Collision Center operations, such as
hazardous waste disposal, OSHA guidelines, etc. Gaining superior
product knowledge to provide high quality repairs.What are the
requirements for the Collision Body Technician?
- ICAR certification (preferred) or interest to become
- OEM certification (preferred) or interest to become
- At least two years automotive experience.
- Must have a valid, in-state drivers license with an acceptable,
safe driving record.
- Ability to operate an automobile.What are the opportunities for
career growth?Our Associates have many choices for career growth
and development after success in a Collision Body Technician
role.Future opportunities may include:
- Collision Director
- Collision Production Manager
- Collision Estimator
- Collision Body Team LeadThe intent of this job description is
to provide a representative summary of the major duties and
responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents
may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those
specifically presented. Career opportunities are dependent on
business and staffing needs, as well as the qualifications of
internal and external candidates............................auto
body technician, auto body tech, Collision Technician, Collision
Tech, AutoBody, Body Man, Bodyman, Frame Tech, Structural Repair,
Non-Structural Repair, NonStructural Repair, Heavy Hits, Heavy
Collision, Combo Tech, iCar, i-Car, I Car, Refinishing Technician,
Restoration Tech, Master Technician, Refinishing Tech, Heavy
Collision, Body Shop, Collision Center, Service King, Gerber,
Caliber, UTI, WyoTech, Lincoln Tech, Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Acura,
Lexus, Infiniti, Ford, Chevy, Lincoln, Mercury, Volkswagen, VW,
Fiat, BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar, Porsche, Audi, Volvo, Mazda, Subaru,
Kia, Hyundai, Saturn, Suzuki, Mitsubishi, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge,
Ram, Chevrolet, Eagle, Buick, Land RoverRequired
Keywords: AutoNation Collision Center North Houston, Houston , Auto Collision Tech - Consistent Workflow, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!