Resident Services Coordinator
Company: Fairfield Residential
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Resident Services Coordinator
At Fairfield, we are proud to be a leader in the multifamily
housing industry. We are passionate about creating exceptional and
luxurious apartment living. Among the most experienced multifamily
companies, Fairfield has developed and acquired over 975
communities since 1985. We are an award-winning company that
proudly employs over 1,300 associates who are dedicated to serving
our customers at our apartment communities located in over 30
We have a great opportunity for you to work side by side with our
passionate, bright and highly experienced professionals in the
Multifamily Housing industry.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid driver's license may be required.
- Minimum of one year experience in a customer service, sales,
hospitality or retail position.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate in
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and
- Strong typing skills.
- Superior customer service skills including the ability to
manage difficult customers and/or situations.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, time-management and
problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented; ability to manage conflicting priorities and
to adjust priorities on a daily basis.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends,
evenings and holidays.
- Plans, organizes, promotes, attends and executes resident
events for the property.
- Develops and maintains positive rapport with residents,
neighboring businesses, local vendors, and other industry
- Oversees social media sites; monitors and promotes community
- Actively markets the property, creating and implementing an
outreach marketing plan.
- Creates and distributes community newsletters.
- Receives packages and notifies residents of delivery.
- Receives and distributes mail.
- Sends resident birthday cards and thank you cards.
- Attends to the ongoing customer service needs of each resident
throughout their residency.
- Contributes ideas to increase property interest and
- Field and successfully satisfy resident complaints with the
help of management.
- Welcomes new residents, assessing move in experience.
- Greets visitors, answers phones, assists prospects and accepts
and inputs work orders, as needed.
- Accepts rents and provide receipts, as necessary.
- Restocks supplies in office, clubhouse and/or business center,
- Coordinates clubhouse rentals.
- Maintains courteous communications and follow-up correspondence
with residents, applicants, prospects and representatives of other
- Assists with resident retention through community events.
- Participates in company required training by established
- Complies with all Fairfield standards, applicable health and
safety rules and regulation, as well as applicable local, state and
- Any other duties or responsibilities that may be assigned.
Why consider us?
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package.
- Careers are made at Fairfield- We are committed to developing
our staff through our robust in-person, online and social training.
Promotions from within are encouraged.
- Environmentally Aware- Fairfield leads the industry through our
Living Green Program and our LEED Certified communities.
- Award Winning- Fairfield is recognized for our customer
service, training and professionalism.
- Cutting Edge Technology- Fairfield utilizes innovative property
leasing and accounting software that maximizes productivity.
Keywords: Fairfield Residential, Houston , Resident Services Coordinator, Other , Channelview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!