WAIT STAFF ASSOCIATE (FULL-TIME)
Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time WAIT STAFF ASSOCIATE
- Location: Memorial Hermann University Place - 7480 Beechnut,
Houston, TX 77074. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule; open availability preferred.
Hours and days may vary; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: One year of experience is preferred.
- Starting Pay: [[$14.00]] per hour. We Make Applying Easy! Want
to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and
search requisition ID number 1082398. The advertised program is an
AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg Make a difference in the lives of
people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity
with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and
empower you to transform healthcare experiences. Take a look for
yourself at the Power of Food
(https://cg.widen.net/s/5rx27jq6sh/power-of-food-_60) ! Morrison
Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services
company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806 hospitals
and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food to create
personalized dining experiences for patients and in their cafs to
advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients. Morrison
has been serving some of the nation's largest health systems for
more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional, and
operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the
healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of
Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time
and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine
in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best
Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison
is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group
and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs,
and 21,000 professional food service team members. Job
SummarySummary: Responsible for patient tray delivery and
retrieval, and floor stock delivery. Essential Functions and
- Delivers patient trays in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complies with dietary restrictions on special, modified diets
and food allergies or sensitivities to ensure optimal food
preferences are met within guidelines of diet order
- Delivers floor stock to unit pantries according to department
- Completes all required logs in a timely manner.
- Communicates and addresses patient food issues/concerns and
needs to Food & Nutrition Services.
- Interacts with Nursing in regards to patient nutrition needs or
requirements as well as unit food service needs.
- Contributes to patient satisfaction goals by providing quality
- Adheres to facility confidentiality and patient?s rights policy
as outlined in the facility?s HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation
regulations and department sanitation procedures.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary working environment.
- Follows HACCP guidelines when assembling and distributing food
supplies to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
- Identifies and utilizes cleaning chemicals following directions
recommended by manufacturers and per MSDS sheets.
- Utilizes equipment in performing job functions according to
department?s safety procedures.
- Follows facility and departmental infection control policies
- Follows the facility?s protocols for Hazardous Materials and
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned.Qualifications:
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50
pounds.Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic
benefits.Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following
benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by
law.Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: 1082398
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Houston , WAIT STAFF ASSOCIATE (FULL-TIME), Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!