Revenue Accountant - Start Immediately
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 24, 2022
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is an oil and natural gas company headquartered in
- The team is comprised of industry veterans who are eager to
grow their team.
- HYBRID schedule!
- 3.7 rating on Glassdoor. Overview of the Revenue Accountant
- Book operated and non-operated revenue as assigned.
- Ensure entries are booked accurately and timely.
- Prepare and analyze monthly assigned revenue
- Make cash entries.
- Assist with owner inquiries.
- Journal entries.
- Other duties as assigned. Preferred Qualifications for the
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 5 + years of experience.
- OGsys experience.
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of
attention to detail and
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, and the ability to
work under CB2
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Houston , Revenue Accountant - Start Immediately, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!