Storeroom Attendant (full-time And Part-time
Company: Compass Group USA Inc
Posted on: September 24, 2022
* We are hiring immediately for a full-time and part-time
STOREROOM ATTENDANT position.
* Location: Morrison Healthcare - 6411 Fannin Street, Houston, TX
77030. Note: online applications accepted only.
* Schedule: Full-time and Part-time schedules available; open
availability preferred. Hours and days may vary; more details upon
* Requirement: Warehouse experience preferred.
* Starting Pay: [[$15.00]] per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you
apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message
and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help.
Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Make a difference in the lives of people, your community, and
yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with Morrison Healthcare.
Our careers are filled with purpose and empower you to transform
Take a look for yourself at the Power of Food!
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition
services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806
hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food
to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their
caf--s to advance the healing and healthful missions of its
clients. Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest
health systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary,
nutritional, and operational expertise to provide consistency and
transform the healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized
as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the
8th time and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training
Magazine in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a
2018 Best Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired
CEO. Morrison is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within
Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300
executive chefs, and 21,000 professional food service team
Summary: Responsible for receiving, storage and inventory of all
departmental supplies and food stuffs, along with maintaining
sanitation in storage areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Inventories and maintains necessary food and other supplies to
ensure efficient operation of the Food Service Department.
* Stores food and supplies in correct containers and in proper
storage areas according to department guidelines as indicated by
non-spoilage of food.
* Maintains records and logs documenting storage temperatures of
perishable food items per standards.
* Dates, labels, and rotates stock according to procedures as
indicated by oldest product being utilized first.
* Orders food and supplies based upon product specification as
established by company ordering protocols and procedures.
* Secures designated areas of potential theft, dangerous chemicals,
supplies and equipment to safeguard associates. Follows all
security procedures regarding storeroom organization.
* Transports food and supplies in appropriate containers or
vehicles as indicated to ensure food or supplies arrive safely and
* Follows HACCP guidelines when receiving and distributing food
supplies to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
* Reports needed maintenance or repairs of equipment used to proper
* Completes all daily, weekly or monthly reports as outlined in the
corporate policies and procedures on a timely basis meeting all
* Identifies and utilizes cleaning chemicals following directions
recommended by manufacturers and per MSDS sheets. Utilizes
equipment in performing job functions according to department
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits
* Retirement Plan
* Associate Shopping Program
* Health and Wellness Programs
* Discount Marketplace
* Identity Theft Protection
* Pet Insurance
* Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits
* Life Insurance/AD
* Disability Insurance
* Commuter Benefits
* Employee Assistance Program
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1083286
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Job Segment: Food Service, Activities, Chef, Culinary, Part Time,
Keywords: Compass Group USA Inc, Houston , Storeroom Attendant (full-time And Part-time, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!