Company: Regent Care Centers
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Generous Sign On Bonuses
$6,000 for Well-Experienced RN or LVN MDS Nurse
The primary purpose of your job position is to conduct and
coordinate the development and completion of the resident
assessment in accordance with the requirements of this state and
the policies and goals of this facility.
- Overall MDS scheduling for Medicare and OBRA and ensuring
- Transmitting all MDS's and state database information on a
- Oversee the Restorative nursing Program working with Director
of Rehab, signing all RNA flow-sheets and coordinating care.
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms,
reports, evaluations, studies, etc., as necessary.
- Monthly download of Quality indicators for the prior month with
all resident level detail for submission to Administrator and
Director of Nursing no later than the fifth of each month.
- Complete a written plan of care (preliminary and comprehensive)
for each resident that identifies the problems/needs of the
resident, indicates the care to be given, goals to be accomplished,
and which professional service is responsible for each element of
- Work with the Interdisciplinary Care Plan Team in developing a
comprehensive resident assessment and care plan for each
- Conduct or coordinate the interviewing of each resident for the
- Evaluate each resident's condition and pertinent medical data
to determine any need for special assessment activities or a need
to amend the admission assessment.
- Other duties as directed by the Director of Nursing and/or
Regent Care Centers - offers a competitive compensation and benefit
package for Full Time employees that includes:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life insurance
- Flexible Spending for Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Matching contributions up to 4%
Part Time employees are offered limited PTO, limited Paid Holidays,
and 401k benefits. PRN employees are offered 401k benefits.
Regent Care Centers is committed to being an equal opportunity
employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, gender, disability, age or national origin or any other
- Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university
- Current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a RN or
LVN in the state of Texas
- Must have Long-term Care experience
- Must have experience in MDS
Keywords: Regent Care Centers, Houston , MDS Coordinator, Other , Humble, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!