Posted on: November 26, 2022
The planner ensures efficient and proper planning of operations
from end to end planning process, synchronizing the demand and
supply planning included but not limited to below key
- Drive, manage and own all operations planning activities
including demand, supply and balancing processes.
- Demonstrate the ability to consistently deliver products and
services to meet customer needs.
- Ensure accuracy for demand and supply plans in the area,
consistency and optimization between markets.
- Ensure the alignment of the materials management strategy with
the business strategies driving sales, marketing, finance and
- Develop objectives that focus on areas of quality, cost,
flexibility, productivity and speed.
- Identify Risks and Opportunities.Key processes involved in:
- Supply planning.
- Generating and reviewing planned order reports. Convert reqs as
- Workbench management.
- Exception message report - create and review for internal
- Creation of planning reports when required.
- Responsible for order management from inter / intra-company
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Experience - 5+ years in a similar distribution/supply chain
- Bachelor degree in supply chain major or related.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US,
Keywords: SLB, Houston , PLANNER, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!