Tech Prof-Pinnacle Geosciences - Tech Prof-Pinnacle Geosc, Prin
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. We foster a work environment that's
inclusive as well as diverse, where our people can be themselves.
Experience the challenges, rewards, and opportunity of working for
one of the world's largest providers of products and services to
the global energy industry.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision demonstrates a complete understanding
of the data processing and geomechanical/ geophysical principles
required for providing deliverables as per customer demands.
- Under occasional supervision, assists in delivery of analytical
results and reports.
- Capable of autonomous completion of routine data quality
control (QC) and analysis and reporting duties as well as guided
completion of special or unusual projects as directed by a
Principle Geosciences Technical Professional or higher.
- Does not interact directly with clients unless supervised by a
Sr. or Principle Technical Professional or higher.
- Job responsibilities will include working in both a field and
- Skills acquired through completion of undergraduate degree in
Engineering, Geology, Geophysics or Petro-physics and a minimum of
2 years of petroleum geophysics, reservoir/rock mechanics, rock
- Completion of a graduate degree in Engineering, Geology,
Geophysics or Petro-physics preferred.
- Other scientific, engineering, or mathematical background would
- Requires familiarity and understanding of proprietary software
- Strong background in geophysics, technical / engineering, or
science is essential.
- Certification as an Engineer-in-training is desirable but not
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and
disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase
additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or
injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal
and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
- Benefit enrollment begins within 30 days of hire date and
coverage will become effective on the 90th day of employment.
- Eligible to participate in the Halliburton Retirement and
Savings (401K) Plan as of the first day of employment.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job
requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles
given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or
(3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill
level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including
Tech Prof-Pinnacle Geosc, Prin.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United
Requisition Number: 172119
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Production Enhancement
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Halliburton, Houston , Tech Prof-Pinnacle Geosciences - Tech Prof-Pinnacle Geosc, Prin, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!