Front of House Team Lead
Company: Crust Pizza Co. Houston Heights
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Position: *Front of House Team Lead
*Reports to: * General Manager
*Hourly Pay: * $15 includes average hourly tips. ($12 hourly before
*Job Description *
The primary role of this position is to interact with guests and
make sure they have a great dining experience, and lead
cashiers/runners/bussers to ensure the dining room and kitchen
staff are prepared to make this happen. The Team Lead adds a level
of accountability in the restaurant and jumps to any station as
needed for a smooth meal service. In addition to technical skills
like being able to work the restaurant POS, the ideal candidate
should be friendly, outgoing, customer service-oriented, and able
to handle situations on the ---y.
* Supervising front and back of the house operations.
* Making sure that restaurant staff are successfully accomplishing
* Appointing staff roles.
* Handling staff complaints.
* Assisting with any guest complaints.
* Reporting back to the general manager.
* Setting up guests' reservations.
* Organizing table tent number seating on expo chart.
* Accommodating guests as they wait to be seated.
* Seating guests as tables become available.
* Making sure that cashiers and kitchen staff are aware of guests'
allergies or food
* Taking guests' food and drink orders.
* Providing guests with insights on the menu or daily specials.
* Setting up the dining room prior to service.
* Acting as the liaison between the guests and the kitchen.
* Processing bills after the meal has concluded.
* Clearing tables throughout the meal.
* Cleaning tables after guests leave.
* Ensuring that stations are clean and organized for the staff's
* Display professionalism in personal appearance, attitude, and
* Food/service industry experience
* Reliable transportation
* Consistent attendance and punctuality
* Experienced using POS and handling cash
* Problem-solving abilities
*Physical Requirements *
You will be working in a kitchen environment, rotating between
front and back of house. This requires walking, bending, twisting,
reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing and pulling to
handle or move objects weighing up to 50 pounds. You will also be
asked to operate hand-held appliances and simple kitchen equipment
(industrial can opener, dough press, industrial dishwasher,
* Competitive hourly rate plus tips
* Flexible shifts
* Training and in-house growth opportunities will be encouraged and
* Complimentary Meals for Employees averaging 25+ hrs a week
* Free drink during shift.
* Employees can bring family and receive 30% off your ticket.
* Employee loyalty rewards program
* 401k eligibility after one year of employment for full time
*Crust Pizza Co.* *Houston Heights* is a quick service restaurant
known for our delicious, made-from-scratch pizzas served in an
upscale, comfortable & family friendly environment. Locally owned
and operated, our dough is made fresh in house daily and we only
use the freshest quality ingredients in our pizzas, pasta,
sandwiches, and salads. Our Taproom features a full-service bar
featuring 36 taps of domestic and craft beer options & over 100
liquors in our collection, serving both your favorite classic
cocktails as well as our own perfectly crafted signature
Crust Pizza Co is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The full statement
is available on our website. *www.crustpizzaco.com*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Paid training
* Fast casual restaurant
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Houston, TX 77008: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Are you 18 years or older?
* Are you wanting Full-Time or Part-Time?
* Restaurant: 2 years (Required)
* Day Shift (Required)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Crust Pizza Co. Houston Heights, Houston , Front of House Team Lead, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!