Principal Solution Architect
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain and evangelize architecture strategy to
include reference architecture and standards and assist business
with best practices within the different sustainability domains.
Define vision, strategy, and principles for sustainability
solutions and roadmaps in collaboration with global sustainability,
IT, security and risk, digital and business teams to support the
company's strategies and priorities.
- Facilitate the end-to-end architecture delivery around the
company's IT sustainability solutions.
- Deliver well-defined technical design documentation and data
architecture to guide and inform project software and development
- Maintain the responsibility for development and execution of
data (both master data & transactional data) plans required for
- Work with Global Sustainability teams, business partners and
other stakeholders to ensure proper strategy implementation.
In connection with above duties, utilize experience in using:
- Microsoft Office365, Microsoft Power platform (PowerApps, Power
- SharePoint Online, Pega/Sigga, SharePoint 2016/2013/2010,
- MOSS 2007, SharePoint Designer 2013/2010/2007, SharePoint 2013
- BA insight documentum connector, Gimmal, AvePoint DocAve,
Metalogix content matrix,
- C# (cSharp), PowerShell (Scripting), Visual Studio,
- MS Internet Information Server 5.0/6.0/7.0, Apache Tomcat 9.0,
Windows server 2012/2008/2003 R2,
- SQL Server 2016/2012/2008/2005, SQL Server 2005, SQL server
2008 R2, SQL Server 2012 and 2014,
- HP Business Service Management (HPBSM), System Center
Operations Manager (SCOM), BMC Remedy, ServiceNow,
- Palo Alto (Firewall), NetScaler (Reverse proxy), Hardware Load
Balancing (F5/CISCO ACE) and Windows Network Load Balancing
- Manufacturing business process services including managing
Health, Safety and Environmental Plan to produce products,
- plan and construct assets, maintain productive assets, dispose
assets and manage quality;
- Using Microsoft Azure services including App Registration, Web
Application Firewall (WAF), API Management (APIM), Azure App
Services, Virtual Machine Scale Sets, Azure Functions, Logic Apps,
Service Bus, Containers, Azure SQL, SQL Managed Instance, Storage
Accounts Azure DevOps, Pipelines Boards, Repos, Test Plans, Azure
Expressroute, Virtual Networks, Network Security Groups, Azure
Backup, Blueprints, Azure Monitor, Azure Policy, Network Watcher,
Traffic Manager, Azure Migrate, Site Recovery, Load Balancer, Azure
Firewall, Bastion, Content Delivery Network, VPN Gateway, Front
Door, Azure Files, Blob Storage, Storage Explorer;
- Facilitating Power Platform services including PowerApps
(Canvas and model driven apps); and using Common Data Service CDS,
Flow, Excel and SharePoint, Power automate to automate business
services, formulas and development methods.
- Requires related degree, experience and skills. Company:
Equistar Chemicals, LP
Work location: Houston, TX. Part of employee referral program.
Builds effective teams
Instills trust and exemplifies integrity
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the largest plastics,
chemicals and refining companies in the world. Driven by its
employees around the globe, LyondellBasell produces materials and
products that are key to advancing solutions to modern challenges
like enhancing food safety through lightweight and flexible
packaging, protecting the purity of water supplies through stronger
and more versatile pipes, improving the safety, comfort and fuel
efficiency of many of the cars and trucks on the road, and ensuring
the safe and effective functionality in electronics and appliances.
LyondellBasell sells products into more than 100 countries and is
the world's largest producer of polypropylene compounds and the
largest licensor of polyolefin technologies. In 2022,
LyondellBasell was named to Fortune Magazine's list of the "World's
Most Admired Companies" for the fifth consecutive year.
We have the potential - and responsibility - to use this scale and
reach to make a positive impact across our value chains. That's why
we are working to make meaningful progress to address some of the
world's most pressing challenges such as reducing plastic waste in
the environment, helping to mitigate climate change and
contributing to a thriving society for our employees, the
communities where we operate and the people who depend on our
products. To learn more, click here.
Must be at least 18 years of age and must be legally authorized to
work in the United States (US) on a permanent basis without visa
LyondellBasell does not accept or retain unsolicited r--sum--s or
phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party
representing job seekers.
LyondellBasell is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The US
EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Keywords: LyondellBasell, Houston , Principal Solution Architect, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!