T-Mobile Sales Associate (Base+Commission) - Wirt Rd
Company: Amtel, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Amtel is one of the largest and fastest growing T-Mobile
retailers in the United States, headquartered in the Dallas/Fort
Worth metroplex. As an exclusive partner of T-Mobile US, we produce
some of the most talented, experienced people in the industry. We
are a closely knit team of professionals that work together to
operate some of the most highly admired and respected T-Mobile
stores in the nation. Whether you are looking for an entry-level or
professional career, Amtel has a path for you!
Under the direction of the Retail Store Manager (RSM), The Mobile
Associate is the company's first line of contact with our
customers. As such, the ME is the number one position responsible
for delivering on Amtel's mission of being the most admired and
valued T-Mobile retailer. The Mobile Expert exemplifies delivering
an authentic total solutions "un-carrier" and world-class customer
service experience while driving for results.
* As a Mobile Expert you will deliver an UN-CARRIER EXPERIENCE with
a people construct that attracts TOP TALENT, promotes sales and
service EXPERTISE, and anticipates a DIGITALLY ACCELERATED
* Builds customer confidence by making the store experience
un-carrier authentic, interactive, engaging and reassuring.
* Describes merchandise and explains use, operation, and care of
merchandise to customers.
* Utilizes consultative selling skills to solve customer problems
and/or meet their needs.
* Assists with and participates in marketing efforts to solicit new
business, including but not limited to outbound calling, community
involvement, outreach programs, and promoting the brand inside and
outside the store/retail location.
* Maintains the visual appeal of the store, including the back
room, restrooms and individual work areas according to the retail
* Uses store displays and interactive devices effectively to
enhance the customer experience.
* Develops positive long-term customer relationships.
* Computes sales prices, total purchases and receives and processes
cash or credit payments.
* Places special orders or calls other stores to find desired
* Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies
regarding payment and exchanges and security practices.
* Keeps abreast of the rapidly evolving wireless technology.
* Prepares sales agreements.
* Maintains records related to sales.
* Follows company code of ethics and compliance with every
* Assists with other duties as directed.
Requires competencies in the following areas:
Attendance/Punctuality/Dependability Selling Customer Focus Team
Work Technical Learning. Core Accountabilities (KPI's): Performance
Targets that reflect learning Providing an Un-carrier retail
experience Systems, Tools, & Resource proficiency Products &
This position operates in a retail store setting. This role
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Requires
recognizing, identifying and using products and necessary reports.
Occasional travel may be required for training purposes.
This position requires the ability to lift files, boxes up to
25lbs, open filing cabinets, bend, stoop, reach, twist, lift, pull,
move around the store frequently engaging with customers for long
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is non-exempt hourly position. May be full or part-time Days
of the week may vary. Must be available to work nights, holidays
* High School Diploma/GED and 1-2 years retail sales work
* Previous retail or wireless sales is preferred
* Proven business acumen, problem solving, & decision making
* Ability to consistently communicate both written and verbal
* Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
* Knowledge of cellular/pcs/advanced wireless communication
* Deliver results and demonstrate exceptional interpersonal
* Successful completion of company prerequisite training
Amtel LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity/ expression, veteran status, genetics
or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state
or local law.
What we offer:
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Pet Insurance
* Short Term/Long Term Disability
* Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP
Do you have what it takes to be a part of Amtel-Nation? Visit
http://www.myamtel.com for more info. Apply with us now!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $18.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Amtel, LLC, Houston , T-Mobile Sales Associate (Base+Commission) - Wirt Rd, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!