Store Manager (bilingual Spanish)
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Store Director manages the store to promote sales, achieves
profit margins, labor goals and exceeds customer expectations.
Responsible for the entire personnel in the store.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Responsible for achieving budgeted financial and operating
results for an assigned.
2. Maximize store sales and profitability by ensuring the execution
of promotional and merchandising programs in
accordance with the Grocery Operations Department, Purchasing
Department & Sales and Marketing Department
3. Responsible and accountable for the operation of the entire
store, including achieving all financial merchandising,
sanitation, state and federal regulatory, training and human
4. Develop a store management team to ensure consistent execution
of Standard Practices and other policies and
5. Serve as a model for customer service and other vital behaviors
and instills this value in all associates.
6. Creates an environment for continual learning and encourages an
open dialogue among associates.
7. Provides leadership and motivation within the store to promote a
culture reflective of El Rancho Guiding Principles,
Core Values and Vision Statement.
8. Manages the operation of assigned store. Directly responsible
for supervision of Assistant Store Manager and Cocina
Manager, Cremeria Manager, Customer Service Manager, Grocery
Manager, Produce Manager, Bakery Manager,
Seafood Manager and the Meat Market Manager.
9. Directly responsible for providing direction and instruction to
all other associates of assigned store.
10. Reviews financial and operating results to determine where the
store stands relative to budgeted sales, expenses, and
payroll; share results with associates.
11. Works with store associates to identify the root causes of
issues and inefficiencies and develop plans for resolution.
12. Assess staffing needs; interview and select store management
and ensure store management is able to identify and
select qualified candidates to meet their staffing needs;
coordinates with the Operations Department as necessary.
13. Constantly interact with customers; remain highly visible.
Monitor shrink and ensure that moneys are accounted for
14. Ensures that order and security controls are in place,
consistent with standard practices. Visit competitors' store to
abreast of product and price offerings.
15. Adhere to all company guidelines, policies and standard
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
The incumbent must posses the knowledge, skills and abilities
required for satisfactory performance.
Knowledge and Abilities:
--- Retail Associate Training and Development
--- Planning, Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
--- Cross-Organizational Collaboration
--- Decision Making
--- Broad Operational Knowledge
--- Results Oriented
--- Asset Utilization and Cost Control
--- Ability to rotate and organize products, perform job duties as
needed and complete necessary paperwork
--- Market Knowledge
--- Customer Oriented
--- Team Leadership
--- People Management
--- Conflict Management
--- Communication skills; verbal and written
--- Flexibility and Leading Change
--- Good work ethics; honest, trustworthy and respectful;
Education and Experience
--- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
--- Minimum 3 years supermarket management experience
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Houston , Store Manager (bilingual Spanish), Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!