Company: River Room Social Club
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Summary: River Room Social Club is Houston's newest luxury
destination for big poker action, large tournaments, events, good
drinks and eats. Our grand opening is this Winter 2022 and our
growing business is in search of customer service minded
individuals who are looking for a place to build and grow; a place
to excel; a place to truly make a difference. If you are looking to
play a key role in innovating the future of social clubs in Texas
and be challenged in a fast paced and exciting environment, this is
the place for you.
* The Cashier Teller will have strong concentration and
professionalism in an environment that can sometimes become intense
and very fast-paced.
* Provide outstanding customer service and punctuality.
* Sells and redeems chips for players and floor personnel as
specified by policy/procedure guidelines.
* Responsible and accountable for Chip and Cash funds as assigned
to the window during shift.
* Record all credit and cash advance transactions by way of
computer data entry.
* Cash checks/markers for players up to a pre-approved credit limit
by way of computer data entry.
* Learn and apply all policies and procedures of standard cage
* Previous club experience or check cashing center is preferred.
Prior large-dollar cash handling experience preferred.
* High school diploma and/or equivalent work experience.
* Must be able to distinguish between primary and pastel colors to
efficiently recognize gaming chips.
* Must have basic computer literacy. Ability to effectively read,
write and speak English.
* Outstanding attendance and punctuality required to maintain
* Must be able to comply with River Room dress code policy.
* Must be able to lift a maximum of thirteen (13) pounds for
various job-related duties.
* Minimum age requirement is 21.
Visit us at www.riverroomtexas.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $12.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
* River Room is open 24 hours. Are you available to work any shift?
If no, please explain.
* Do you have any relatives working or applying for River Room? If
yes, what are their names?
* Do you have reliable transportation to training and work?
* Have you ever been asked to leave a social club for any reason?
* Are you aware of our company policy that simultaneous employment
at more than one social club is not allowed and are you ok with
being unable to work at multiple social clubs? (Yes/No)
* Are you comfortable with a possible future pre-employment math
assessment that will assess their basic mathematical skills to
include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and
percentage calculations? (Yes/No)
* Will you have availability to work: nights, weekends and
* Are you able to attend the required training program M-F 8 hours
for 2-3 weeks? (Yes/No)
* Are over the age of 21?
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: River Room Social Club, Houston , Cashier/Teller, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!