Medical Front Desk
Company: Gulf Coast Pain and Spine
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Medical Front and Back Desk Personnel
Pain Practice looking for front and back desk personnel - office
located on the Southeast side of Houston. Only qualified and
serious applicants need apply.
There are currently two positions open in our office. One is for
front desk and the other is for a medical assistant position.
The front desk personnel need to be exceptional in customer
service. Ability to check in and out a busy clinic. Answer phones
and always greet patients and visitors with a friendly smile.
This medical assistant position duties may include but not limited
to: measuring patient vital signs (weight, height, blood pressure,
pulse, respirations, and temperature), manage rooming and patient
flow, including pre-visit preparation, assisting with the patient
visit, and post-visit duties, informs provider of schedule changes
that impact patient flow, varied scheduling tasks and reports test
results as directed by the physician and/or management.
Both candidates will also assist physicians and other members of
the health care team in clinic offices by performing a variety of
front and back office and patient-related tasks and ensuring smooth
patient and work flow within the department.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Flexibility to work clinic schedule.
* MUST have reliable transportation.
* Knowledge of medical insurance and terminology.
* Knowledge of properly writing a prescription.
* Must be detailed orientated with excellent organizational and
* Strong interpersonal skills and phone etiquette with a
professional and courteous manner required.
* Strong organizational, judgment, communication and analytical
skills; sometimes under pressure.
* Ability to multi-task and perform multiple priorities.
* Cooperative and professional behavior toward patients, peers,
physicians, management and visitors.
* Ability to promote favorable facility image with patients,
physicians, insurance companies and general public.
* Ability to make decisions and solve problems.
* Evidence of leadership qualities.
* The ability to contribute in a team environment and and/or
independently, to provide excellent customer service.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and eClinical.
* Bilingual a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* customer service: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Gulf Coast Pain and Spine, Houston , Medical Front Desk, Other , Webster, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!