Company: Klein Independent School District
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*JOB DESCRIPTION *
*Position: * Painter
*Pay Grade: * MT-4
*Duty Days: * 240
*Salary: * KISD Current Staff Compensation Plan
* Valid Texas Driver's License preferred
*Duties include but are not limited to the following: *
* Prepare walls, ceilings and other surfaces for painting and
* Apply paint, varnishes and other coatings as directed
* Prepare case work and other objects for painting/finishing and
perform minor repairs
* Tape, float, texture and finish sheetrock walls
* Perform sandblasting and high pressure washing
* Maintain equipment used in preparations and application of work
* Maintain shop, equipment and vehicle in order
* Assist other personnel as needed or directed
* Perform all other duties assigned by immediate Supervisor and/or
Director of Maintenance
* Report to Maintenance Department's Coordinator of Crafts and the
Director of Maintenance
*Work Conditions: *
* Maintain emotional control under stress.
* Moderate irregular hours.
* Works with frequent interruptions.
* Preparation of materials may involve the packing, moving and
lifting of equipment and supplies.
* Work outside and inside; exposed to extreme temperatures, dust,
fumes and odors.
* Exposure to mechanical, electrical and chemical hazards.
* Work around moving objects and vehicles.
*A select number of applicants will be invited for an interview.
Only persons with the above credentials and background will be
*Both In-district and Out-of-district *applicants should submit an
application, and upload resume and copies of educational
credentials and certifications (if applicable) through our online
*The Klein Independent School District does not discriminate on the
basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion,
or sex in the educational programs or activities which it operates
and is an equal opportunity employer. *
* *_Please apply for the job at kleinisd.net/careers _*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.69 - $20.10 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Spring, TX 77379: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Painting: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Klein Independent School District, Houston , Painter, Other , Spring, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!