Military Police Officer (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Posted on: November 26, 2022
US Army - Military Police Officer- US Army Enlistment
RequiredEnlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become
a certified Military Police Officer responsible for protecting the
lives and property on Army installations by enforcing military laws
and regulations. They control traffic, prevent crime and respond to
all emergencies. This is NOT a civilian contractor position. -
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
- Law enforcement patrols
- Interview witnesses, victims and suspects in
- Crime scene security and processing
- Arrest and charge criminal suspectsPAID TRAINING
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 10 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Houston , Military Police Officer (Enlistment Required), Other , Cleveland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!