Part-Time Leasing Specialist - Sinclair
Company: Madera Companies
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Madera Companies strongly believes that a company's people are its
most important asset. We feel it takes more than just money and
benefits to attract and retain good employees. It is a company's
culture, values and mission which will set it apart from the
competition. These are more than just words to us. These are the
guiding principles that inspire us each day to make our work life
enjoyable, rewarding and fun. Our team, still operated by our
founding partners, has aggressively grown to be an industry leading
portfolio in the state of Texas. We are searching for motivated,
passionate individuals who are ready to find their job and do it
the Madera Way! If this is you, apply now!
* Responsible for greeting prospects, professionally presenting the
features and benefits of the community and securing lease
agreements from qualified persons.
* Answers incoming phone calls and handles each call
* Utilizes company software for lead source generation and responds
to leads via email, phone or text.
* Maintains awareness of marketing and leasing trends and strives
for occupancy rates to stay above corporate goals.
* Oversees correct completion of all lease applications,
application verifications, and notification of prospective clients
* Manages Bluemoon online applications and executes signed
* Inspects community, tour paths, models and market ready units
daily to ensure cleanliness.
* Assists residents with service requests and follows up on each
* Conducts all business in accordance with company policies and
procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair
Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to the
* Performs any additional duties or tasks as assigned by the
Assistant Manager, Property Manager or Area Manager.
* Must maintain a 33% closing ratio and score a minimum of 80% on
* Must be able to apply principles of logical thinking to a variety
of practical situations and accurately follow standardized
procedures that may occasionally call for minor deviations. Must be
able to accurately perform basic to intermediate mathematical
functions. Needs to think rationally beyond a specific set of
* High School or equivalant preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
* Able to effectively and efficiently operate all company required
* Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely and organized
* Demonstrated ability to secure leases and exceed sales goals.
* Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required.
* Stand and walk or sit alternatively, depending on specific needs
of the day. Estimate 70% of time is spent on feet and 30% sitting
* Constant need to communicate over telephone and in person with
prospects, clients, vendors, and corporate and community staff.
* Occasional need to utilize personal transportation to inspect
apartment community and surrounding neighborhood, make trips to the
bank and also visit the corporate office.
* Must have valid driver's license and vehicle insurance.
Madera Companies, LLC is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Houston, TX 77025: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)
* Are you willing to participate in the pre-employment background
check and drug screening?
* What shifts are you available to work?
* Do you have any credentials? (ex: NALP, CAM, CAPS)
* Are you willing to float vs. have a home-base if better
* Do you have a valid Driver's License and reliable
* Where in the Houston Area area are you willing to work?
* Are you available to work weekends if needed?
* Are you able to work on-call if needed?
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Madera Companies, Houston , Part-Time Leasing Specialist - Sinclair, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!