Front Desk Concierge
Company: The Aspenwood Company - Spring Creek Village
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The Aspenwood Company -has opportunities for a full time
Concierge/Front Desk/Security associate at our Spring Creek Village
-location an Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care
Monday - Sunday - 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 -p.m.
Must be available to work weekends and holidays
The concierge is responsible for establishing first impressions by
being a welcoming face and source of information for residents,
families, prospective residents, guest and employees. The concierge
must be professional, friendly, focused, detail oriented, and
promptly responsive to requests. Must desire to work with seniors
and have a tolerance for behaviors associated with dementia and
other aging processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Monitors all incoming public traffic and assists with
* Receives guests and others in a courteous, polite and warm
manner. Ambassador of first impressions by maintaining cleanliness
and orderliness of common areas and all other areas visible to the
* Respond to the needs of residents, families, prospective
residents, vendors and visitors by providing immediate and
* Provides key support to the sales and marketing team by
effectively managing inquiries by following the company's marketing
strategy and training.
* Receive and follow concierge schedule/instructions from
supervisor and as outlined in established policies and procedures.
Assists with guest and employee meal ticket sales and other service
* Operate paging/telephone system as required.
* Answer telephone, determine nature of call and relay information
or route call as appropriate.
* Assist with maintenance orders either on paper or through an
electronic maintenance order system.
* Monitor emergency calls, doors, and fire alarms and respond in
accordance with established policies and procedures. Monitors
Independent Living daily resident check-in per policy if
* May drive residents to their doctor appointments or events.
* Assist with scheduling job applicant interviews for department
* Track incoming/outgoing residents and guests.
* Member of the community's emergency response team.
* Maintains a professional appearance and good personal hygiene per
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
* Ability to work in various environments
* Can lift up to 40 lbs
* Climb stairs, lifts, or ladders occasionally during shifts
* Assists with special projects or tasks.
* Responsible for detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing
vandalism, thefts or other criminal behavior. A security officer
must be well-trained in surveillance and dealing with perpetrators.
The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as
possess a high level of observation. The goal is to help the
community in maintaining excellent working conditions by keeping
our facilities safe and problem-fre
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or GED required
* Prior customer service experience, front desk and telephone
* Valid Texas Driver's License is required.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Strong problem-solving skills, good judgement and attention to
* Understanding of HIPAA requirements
* Proficient in PC skills including Microsoft Office, Word and some
The Aspenwood Company considers the health and safety of its
residents, family members, and team members as its highest
priorities. All offers of employment with The Aspenwood Company are
conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test,
participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu),
participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using
designated PPE when required.
Keywords: The Aspenwood Company - Spring Creek Village, Houston , Front Desk Concierge, Other , Spring, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!